Anyone ever heard of this strain: Guns And Roses

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mast3rmind, Oct 14, 2010.

1. I bought a clone from my dispensary of a strain called Guns and Roses. I cant find any info. about this strain online i'm beginning to wonder if they make these names up.

2. mhmm?

3. What's up with that what I don't like about the medicinal scene is all these made up strain names and i've even ordered from delivery services that had crummy weed chock full of sticks and seeds.

4. medical, and they bring schwag??? where do you live and besides
    why did you buy that schwag, id of been like "Nahh thanks tho i'll call the next dude on my list":cool:

5. It looked good through the bag and they had there sticker on it so you couldnt smell it. I wont call them again but thats another story this clone they told me was ak-47xlavender its from a dispensary that has good weed.

6. Usually if they cross the strains themselves, they give it a name

I also bought a clone of this in Stockton. Hopefully its good.

7. Haha you go to Stockton too? They are pretty pricey bro. and too far of a drive they told me this clone was AK-47 (Guns) X(&) Lavender (Roses) but I still think it's shitty that they sell crap clones why not sell us OG Kush and better strains?