Anyone ever heard of the chameleon monsoon water pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by grasscoty, Dec 15, 2016.

1. It's an actual spoon that holds water and filters smoke like a bong. Except it's a spoon. I want to know how this works. How do you not suck the water out of the stem? I searched on GC for this pipe, but they do not list it. Here is a link to the pipe. I have never seen anything like this before. Amazing.
    Chameleon Monsoon Water Pipe Review | Marijuana Games

• Like Like x 1
  2. You'd have to be careful not to overfill it, and smoke with the bowl lower than the other end of the pipe. I believe the tube on the side of the bowl has slits near the bottom/distal end of it, like a downstem. It is a cool idea, though I bet this pipe costs more than I'd be willing to pay for it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Careful , your pet ant might drown in all that water .................................................................
    Hi ...... you know I don't want to be negative, but that isn't allot of water .
    I would have to question just how effective that little bit of water really is or would be .

• Like Like x 2
  4. It looks like it's all one piece and they say No Drip but there has to be a way to change out the water so it has to leak somewhere. Gimmicky new toy and wet pockets I think you'd have.

• Like Like x 2
  5. They have em online, you can poke around other sites and find it. It looks like it retails around 40, which ain't bad.

Could be a good portable pipe solution, but I use a small 25$ bubbler that fits in a Tupperware container with my grinder, which accomplishes the same thing. You'll definitely be paying a premium for it, probably in the 40 to 50 range.

Some people say it's tough to clean, but other than that it seems solid.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you have the pipe in your pocket laying on your back , the pipe will not drip .
    Other then that your GF is going to think you been fucking a bong .

Actually I have no idea if the pipe drips or if its a good pipe or not, never seen one , and don't know anyone who owns one ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for all your replies :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. monsoon: named for the refreshing blast of bongwater you receive with each hit