anyone ever grow this strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by preluda97, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Anyone ever grow just bagseeed (Mid's)???? I am trying it for my first grow... but i was wondering what the results people got from growing just this shitty strain. my buddy did it last summer and it was pretty good for just free bud cant hurt to try it. but i was wondering how long it takes to flower and stuff like that

2. bagseed isnt a strain. its just seeds you get from a bag of weed. sometimes they can be good... sometimes not. your taking a gamble when you plant with bagseed. im not saying its all gonna be bad, just that theres a chance it will be. for a first grow its recommended, since most growers are inexperienced and make a few mistakes along the way. its better to mess up on free seeds. usually plants take like 3-4 months to finish. 4-8 weeks for veg and 6-10 weeks for flowering.

3. yep indeed, bagseed is more an experiment for your first time because chances are something may screw up along the way of your first try. Though if you do enough research you may end up with some nice middies!

4. nice, thanks guys, i hope it goes well.. my plant looks real healthy