anyone ever get so depressed....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 42976, Dec 26, 2011.

1. they beat the shit out of themselves????
    i just did.

2. Damn you should talk to a doctor

3. so they can tell me what i already know??? that ive been dealt a shitty hand in life.

4. fixed:wave:

5. i just need a gf. but since i dont act like a complete idiot like 99.9% of the people in my area that's hard for me.

6. Nah but this one time I was so mad I pulled over into this little shopping center and picked up a rock and chucked it down the hill into the walmart parking lot, I know it hit someones car but I got the fuck out before it even hit

7. Maybe you should go smash a window or something

8. fight club?

9. I used to, I would always punch myself and get gnarly bruises.

10. Nah but for real man sometimes you just gotta relax and let life take its course, there's nothing you can do that'll make your life all better in one day. It all happens real slow so you just gotta wait and try to be happy, just tell your brain you want to be happy and you will be

11. #11 ihugtrees, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
    well you did just get really depressed over your shitty hand in life and beat the hell out of yourself.... that seems a bit idiotic maybe?

frankly though if you just were dealt a shitty hand in life why the hell would any G wanna be your F? who wishes their shitty life on people?

PERK UP BUTTERCUP
    chicks like a guy who's not so depressed he hurts himself, not a guy who feels alienated from all the people around him, and through no fault of his own has a shitty hand in life.

i used to feel this exact same way i swear to god. and you know what's changed? i quit smoking a quarter a day. the chemical reactions resulting in my emotions are a lot more balanced, and before you know it i was feeling positive and outgoing. and now im in this house with this girl and our kid.so yeah be positive and outgoing but wear a condom

12. Well Yes, But not out of depression. I do not want to get cracked on the street and water up. So I hit myself a bit so I won't "tear up" when directly smacked.

13. I did that once pretty badly when I found out this girl I loved cheated on me.

Just a few times I've punched myself in the face maybe once or twice out of frustration and anxiety about some things. People are all fucked up, but I'm just not the person who can properly bottle anything up, so I usually let out my emotions in the natural, unfiltered form whenever I'm alone. But I would also recommend a shrink. I see a shrink, not so they can tell me what I'm doing wrong. It's just nice to be able to just kind of talk to essentially a journal in a suit for a bit every week.

14. I've punch myself trying to make sure I was real, it was out of depression.

15. yeA i gave myself a black eye...wen i wanted 2 killmyself

16. OP I actually have felt like that and harmed myself....

If it's a serious problem you should really try and get some help, any way you can...

To be honest I couldn't really control myself and never really got help...
    I was just in a bad life situation and moved into a better life situation....so eventually I stopped feeling HORRIBLY depressed and stopped hurting myself.

.... if anything try and occupy yourself with something that can distract you when in a bad mood (showers/bath, watching a tv show you like, art, music).

Oh and smoking can help too, just don't make a it a habit to smoke when you feel down...

I know what it feels like to want a GF badly, but you have to put those thoughts behind you .. you don't NEED a gf to be happy, although I do get extremely lonely sometimes.... you just have to not think about it so much.

Hopefully something I said will help you in someway, try and stay positive in any way you can.....

17. I've never done anything as a result of depression besides popping/snorting unmentionables.

Out of anger/frustration, I have hit things. Never myself, but I've fucked my hands up hitting various walls, mirrors, etc.

18. Dude, you know what depression is? It's your mind telling you there is no hope.

Your mind is telling you that your life won't change. Your mind is telling you, that what is today, will be the same tomorrow, the next day, and forever.

NO MY FELLOW BLADE!! That is not true. DON'T believe your modern-age mind.
    You see, We're all young, whether its teens, 20's, or 30's... we have so much of life ahead of us. It is STUPID to say things won't change!

I've been through some of the worst times of my life. Always said I was dealt shitty cards. But then I told myself what I just told you.

Be open to change, and change will come to you. If you want a change in your life, a girl, these things will come when you are ready to begin having "hope", and saying goodbye to the depression. Hope is not hard to get! You know what I did? I simply changed my routine up SO little, day by day. I would sleep in all morning and be depressed all day. Then one day I decided to make an effort to wake up early, have some breakfast, do some errands. Just doing the errands alone, I was walking by so many people, seeing cute girls, just understanding that there is SO MUCH LIFE and SO MANY PEOPLE in this MASSIVE planet! Don't feel contained!

All the best brotha, keep your head up! :smoke:

19. I've punched other things when i'm pissed off but never myself.. :hide:

Take Omega 3. I've been taking it for like 8 months straight and it really helps with just about everything...depression, anxiety, etc....

20. And change your diet up too, if it's not too healthy.
    Trust me, diet is a HUGE factor to how you feel, and how you think.

Include lots of green veggies and fruit, raw is best. Munch on them! If you're not used to that, I promise just include more and your body will adapt within a few days. I swear I could not stand the SIGHT of green veggies, but soon enough I would CRAVE them.

Think about it:

Healthy body = Healthy blood = Clean blood flowing to your brain = A fresh and balanced mind!