Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever get like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuzzyNug, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Does anyone ever smoke like just 0.3 grams and then gets totally out of it?

Like what I do is laugh like no other mofo and Think about A BUNCH of stuff

whenever I'm baked off just 0.3 grams or always like "dude,wtf?"

and thinking a lot of stuff makes sense and alot of stuff doesn't?

I get this feeling everytime I get high and It only takes about 0.3 grams?

Will this go away and am I lucky to still have the feeling of my frist time toking?

Just thought i'd share with you guys and see if people still feel as high as their first time

when it was like the highest high you have ever got. Sometimes it's intense then other

times im super relaxed but still in a daze. and sometimes both idk it's confusing.

2. DUde I know what you mean. I can smoke .03grams and get high, yes thats right 0.03 grams like one little hit of this Kush and I'm good to go.

3. Less is more! It's all in your head.

One thing that i've noticed a lot when smoking less weed is smoking somewhere out of the ordinary. For example, say you've never smoked and went to work. If you take a decent rip from a bowl and then go into work, you'll usually feel the high way more than normal because you're not used to being high there. I've done this, and also took one rip before i went into a class that i never go in stoned to. I took one rip of a dank nug and I was fucking BAKED. I kept worrying that my teacher would call on me and I would fuck up talking, hahaha.

4. you sound like a young grass smoker. Keep smoking, you'll learn a lot about marijuana you didn't even know could be possible.

5. I can only achieve being high off .3 grams by doing two thing I hardly do: smoke by myself or being sick. For some reason, when I am sick and have a fever, I get way higher cause I'm not use to being high and sick. Smoking by yourself lets your mind roam around and think about things, sometimes even really random stuff. Other than that, it takes a bit more for me to get baked.

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

6. Hmmm, sounds like you're getting high.

Enjoy! :smoking:

EDIT: Yes this can be normal. Take it as a gift that you don't have to smoke a whole 1/8th to start feeling it.

7. Interesting point.............:D

8. Ah. So i'm lucky basically?

and yeah I get what The5thColum Because I smoked a whole joint to myself before

school and people (some friends, some not) knew I was baked as shit so they fucked

with me and I hated it kinda because I was paranoid and Thinking that I could get caught high and shit haha.

And to Classic Brown I know ALOT about marijuana. I actually like studied it and

Read a bunch of shit about it before I starting tokin' back in Nov. 08

I actually started for my frequent headaches that I get and no pill that i've tried helps

and like pain killers just made me constipated soooo I went to ALL NATURALLL.

I've been loving it everyday of my life since Nov.08 and think my Personality/Mind

has become way better (idk what i mean by that) and I totally am Happy with my life

right now. I don't know what else to add to this so. Peace n Blaze.

9. I know you said it twice but are you exxagerating, 0.03 grams isnt even mesaruable on a scale its so little, its hardly anything at all. If you get like a 1.7 20 dub it would be 35 cents worth (I did the math, twice to check).

10. I think he meant 0.3 Grams man haha

He was probally baked idk.

11. Well he said it twice, but im pretty baked too, I thought I was responding to a different thread at first.

12. Sup FuzzyNug?

It really depends on how you smoke the 0.3g..it can be a decent dosage, really. Like if you bong rip the shit out of that..or maybe gravity bong it up real good like a slow leak maybe some how youd get a ton of smoke to get that baked if it's decent bud.

Also..0.3g of almost any bud in the right vaporizer..at a good slow temperature and someone on the end of the whip who knows how to ride that puppy good-- Could get incredibly baked off 0.3g.

And of course..noobiness factor has a lot to do with it. :D

Enjoy your tokin man-- And make it a POINT to not let your tolerance increase..or as much as you can. ;)

13. #13 givpeace, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Enjoy this, though it wont last if u are a normal user ( 4 times a week or more ) u will build a small tolerance, this tolerance wont last ether if u take a week to two off from toking ( has somthing to do with amount of cannabinoids that are released when you smoke). This is based of my experiences. :smoking:

14. i could get high off .3 of dank but if you're a relatively new smoker then im sure you get chopped off it