Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever felt this way...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliSmoker09, Jun 22, 2009.

1. This is a very new type of high for me. I smoke it and even with yeah, about two hits im comfortably fadded. Except, my teeth and mouth region are really tingly and this makes me want to clench my jaw. In all honesty, its a fun high I'd say. I get tired fast though sometimes.. these jaw clenching?

2. Yes I've gotten that feeling and I love it. I only got it when my tolerance was really low and I got decently high. I just got off a 3 week t break and as soon as I took six hits back to back i instantly got high and got this feeling. It makes me clench bite down and my tongue also feels kinda springy and so does my lips. Feels good