Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever feel this when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gismo, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Last night I was high, obviously. and I could feel the blood moving around my body, didn't think anything of it I often get more perceptive when high.

Then my dad said my face was very pale, he knows I smoke. I looked in the mirror and it was pale, all throughout the rest of the night I could feel blood leaving my face or leaving my legs. Felt really weird.

2. I've had that.. I didn't care for it either, it only felt like that for like five seconds though and then it was gone.. did it last a while for you?

3. I'm fairly certain you're becoming a vampire.

4. M

Haha I just laughed so hard. +rep

5. hahahahahah

:smoke:+rep! for the vamps !

6. yeah lasted a good 2 hours, just went to bed after that. never happened before either, i think it was just because i was tired or something.

7. I had this happen, but I felt alil sick aswell, if you don't like the feeling I suggest drink water.

I gulped about a 4" small cup of water down and then 5 mins later felt like a normal high. :smoke:

GL

8. This happened to me, I think it was the strain though. Green Crack.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about.

9. whenever i smoke some dank my face starts to feel numb idk but it feels weird ....i dont complain tho :D:smoke:

10. That means it was really good weed lol