Anyone ever feel gay after smoking ciggarettes (like literally gay)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by steampunktripod, Apr 18, 2009.

1. yeah, it's called bisexual. liking both men and women. it exists dude...

2. in fact sexuality is explicity not 'gay or not', with most people being around 90/10 straight gay, and basically no one purely one or the other. I have yet to find a guy who's never had one gay fantasy, even it's he's too 'cool to admit it.

3. yeah man, i understand.. but smoking cigs wont trigger that lol.

4. My troll senses are tingling.
    And no tobacco does not make you act gay. /end of thread

5. No, that's just a way to show that their gay and there still shy to show their real orientation so they try to trick you, saying that dipping tobacco makes them homosexual just for you guys to get in each others pants.

Have a fagtastic day,
    DoblazE :)

6. that pretty much sums it up.

7. Your friends want to be gay with you. The tobacco was just an excuse to say it. Next thing you know they'll be offering you some crystal and wanting to play dress up.

8. Yeah man, your friends might be gay. Not bi, because if you like dudes, you are gay no matter what.
    I would watch crashing at their places from now on, you might wake up with a sore bum.:(

9. who said he missed out?;)

10. thats fuckin weird

If I were you I would :bolt:

11. So this is about dip in fact, and not cigarettes like the title says....

But no. This is stupid...

12. truth spoken

13. For real man, I think he just used the tobacco as an opener for coming out of the closet, whether bi or gay. Just chill with the guy and talk with him about it, let him know it's cool to be himself.

14. yea.... um.... sorry OP, but all the people i know that dip are so far from being gay... They're all typical manly men, gettin into fights, and, well... deffinitely not wanting to suck dick...

i've dipped once, and i can deffinitely say that nothing sexual, especially homosexual, was on my mind

15. I throw in a lip all the time, and not once have I thought of suckin some dick

16. bwahahahahaha

17. -scratches head- I'm bi, and smoking tobacco doesn't seem to be making me any gayer.

18. I've heard this.

One of my friends said he felt gay after smoking a cigarette... But then again I'm pretty sure hes a closet fag anyway, creeps me the fuck out.

19. i get the idea xD. Hey, who knows, maybe it happens..guess not. Oh well, so my friends are bi. Srsly tho, not 'gay'. They do like women, even if they likes men too. Lulz at anyone calming that's not possible.

i'll talk to them next time i see them. Interesting way to come out i suppose. Thanks for the responses peepz. I'll have to introduce them to my gay friends (which i do have). They should appreciate it.

kthxbai

20. interesting....

first time to hear that one.