Anyone ever do this

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by clevage688, Feb 23, 2013.

1. I been growing out doors for years I know what I'm doing but not with this I have 12 lemon kush ladys that are clones I had them in veg for 2 weeks under 6500 k t5 600 watts moved to 1000 watts or 20 54w 3000 k for 3 weeks buds just wasn't grow like I wanted so i reverted them back for the 3rd week now , I have topped the plants like 4 times so they are very bushy and now from the reverting they have grown like 4 new branches out of the top of each top cola so they have like 30 branches going up plants are only like 14- 17inchs tall, ive now installed 2 1000w mhl and gonna switch to hPS for flower I also have 200w of t5 on each side my grow area is 4x8 ph is 5.9 to 6 using ocean forest mix with mir-grow organic and peat moss in 5 gal buckets 75% humidity no co2 an 77 degrees f
    My ?'s
    Has anyone ever done this should I cut off all the ugly stuff and let the new top branches take over
    Does this effect quanty or quality How tall should i let them get b4 flowering I have a 8 foot cilling
    My goal is 4 pounds dry is this realistic