Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever burped in a public place after blazing and had smoke come out?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hello again, Mar 8, 2006.

1. I was with my friend and we'd just finished blazing about a G each. We're pretty blunted and we walk into the grocery store and take out food up to the cashier and as the cashier asks my friend if he's paying with cash or debit, he goes to talks and burps out a HUGE hits worth of smoke!!! He just put the candy down and left the store. LMAO!!

2. haha yea man, one time way back in the day, my buddy and me were in his kitchen talking to his mom, and he had a weed burp while she was looking in the fridge, it was hilarious seeing him try to waft the smoke out of the air hahah.

3. ^^^ that would be funny. I was talking to some lady and a burb came out and all this smoke. I bolted and left.

4. Once I was up in the kitchen talking to my mom and I burped and a fine really tiny bit of smoke wisped out... She gave me this weird look for a second and shook it off. I was like shittttttt... I've seen a kid do it in class too.

5. more than one time i came back to class after power seshing and had to burp and seen smoke... had an art teacher see it once but shruged it off also...:hello:

6. i did it in the line at wedneys =o akwardd

7. it happened to my friend and i back in the day when we were like 16, and his mom was driving us in her soccer mom van.

He burped and a little smoke came out, so before she noticed, he rolled the window down like once inch and it all sucked out perfect.

8. haah thats funny shit right there

9. I did it at a job interview once, LMAO! :D Shit happens to me all the time in public. I just laugh it off :D

10. haha o man this gave me a old memory...back in high school one day i came in like 15 min late because i was chillin and smoking and shit before school in my car..and when i came in to the school no one was in the whole building and i walked around for like 5 min or so before i realised we had some bullshit assembly in the gym ..(i went to a private school) and since i came in late i had to sit next to this nasty red headed teacher that i hated and i burped up a fat hit right in front of her..then i got drug tested and had to go to counsling for 2 years...wait so actually that sucked and wasnt funny o well

11. That is some crazy shit i smoke mad blunts and thats never happen. I would like to see it i think it would be funny as hell to see

12. i used to get em all the time, but lately, its been like once in the last year or two. pretty funny when it happens though, aslong as its not somewhere that will get you in trouble.

13. Haha, I remember burping out smoke in class once after i came back from lunch. I just hoped that no one saw or smelled it. Luckily no one mentioned anything.

14. I was talking to my history teacher one morning after I blazed, and I burped and a huge cloud of smoke smacked her in the face.. Luckily for me, she is 24 and just got out of college... haha so she just gave me a funny look and pretended it didn't happen.

15. ill give you a dollar if next time he knows hes gonna do it you take the shotgun.

16. Lol. Ill throw in another buck for that.

17. Count me in... I'll throw in a buck :D

18. I got 5 on it!

19. I'm down for 5 on it.

Oh, and I burped in my step mom's face one night when I came home blazed and she had found my pipe. Here she is yelling at me and I just blow this huge wave of burp and smoke in her face and walk off. I win. :D

20. yeah i burp smoke all the time, most memorable occassion was back in high school though during choir. we were seeing how low our range could go, and right when i got my voice to the lowest it could go BURP and a giant cloud of smoke came out. i just stood there with my mouth open for a few seconds and then just said, "um... sorry?"