Anyone ever been to a Nudist Beach/Colony?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Nov 25, 2011.

1. You can do that anyway

2. I think we can safely say at that point that Mushy is a human male.

How?

3. Ooooh I see.

You go there so you can take off your clothes in front of the kids! Ok, that makes sense. Im just an observer.

4. what is it with you and nudists

5. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    I know what Im talking about, dude. Thats why I go there.[/quote]

Attached Files:

6. I've been to a nudist beach. Naked people hang gliding and on parachutes. Legs open and everything haha.

Then proceeded seeing a guy getting dome out in the open.

7. Why is it wrong for a kid to see a naked adult, or for an adult to see a naked kid?

8. There is nothing wrong with it. It is a beautiful thing.

9. When I went I saw plenty of naked kids running around. I'm a pedophile now guys :(

10. Sometimes you're the most to-the-point poster in GrassCity, and now you're sending mixed messages.

11. I am a very complex individual that no mortal (or sane) mind could understand, but I will try my best:

Where am I confusing you?

12. #32 GaiaGuy, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Beaches usually advertise as “clothing optional” beyond a certain point. However, resorts and colonies are a different matter because they are private property. They set their own rules. Some are clothing optional (good for people experimenting with nudism) or mandatory. Some only allow nudity outdoors, while others request guests to remain clothed (or robed) indoors. It varies.

It is generally felt that only a prudish mindset associates nudity with anything filthy. People who are raised in cultures that only permit nudity for the sake of bathing or sex are generally predisposed to this unfortunate mental association. That is not the case for the majority of the world. You can be nude with other people, males and females, and see their bodies, and not think about sex. (Shocking, eh?)

Of course, erections happen. So do stiffened nipples. But nudists are well accustomed to how the human body works and it isn’t typically a thing to worry about.

Fortunately, more countries around the world are dropping their overtly prudish nature. In some nations, like parts of Canada, equality laws have been extended to allow women to go topless anywhere a man can.

Peace.

13. doesn't it get cold in nudist colonies? :dabbin:

14. First you said looking at little kids naked makes you a pervert, and then you said it's a beautiful thing.

I guess you never did contradict yourself. Nevermind.

15. I never contradict myself.

Always.

16. Imagine getting a boner...lol

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    I never contradict myself.

Always.[/quote]

Lulz....