Soccer Anyone else?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by proudsponsor, Oct 30, 2019.

1. #1 proudsponsor, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Does anyone else play soccer so much better when they are high?

tldr: I become socially awkward on weed but when smoking high, I play so much better...Hoping to find an explanation or others who have had similar experiences.
    I will preface with some facts.
    1. I tend to get super self-conscious and wind up hyper-analyzing if I am in a social setting. So I don't smoke recreationally anymore.
    2. I absolutely love soccer and have played all my life but only play semi-competitively on my University's club team.
    Now, when I play soccer high:
    1. I don't feel as tired-I can force myself to run more to get into space or to come back and cover. During water breaks, I'm so enthused that I become more interested in juggling or taking shots than quenching my non-existing thirst.
    2. I'm very aware of pressure that approaches when I have the ball and can react well to get out of it or to find someone away from pressure to feed to.
    3. All of my touches/passes/shots/dribbles are on point and I play like someone who is much better than the level that I normally play at.
    So I was wondering if other people have experienced that and if they know any scientific information that could explain what is happening.

I'm obviously not the best player on my team and it's pretty competitive, but recently when I smoked and went to practice, I feel like I was one of the best players on the pitch.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any knowledge. Thanks

2. I have not. But I hope to!

3. I played a fair amount of soccer growing up but I never played while stoned. I wish I had, I bet the experience would have been life-changing. Peace.