Anyone else think this pickup line is genius?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rectumpocket, Sep 24, 2011.

1. #1 rectumpocket, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    I was browsing the internet for some non cheesy pickup lines, and I came across one I thought was just fucking phenomenal, especially for my situation. It goes:

Me: "Don't I know you?"
    Girl: "I don't know/no/ Don't think so/ Do you?"
    Me: "Hmm can I get to know you?"/ I don't know but can I get to know you though?"

-It's either going uphill or downhill from there, but you get the point.

I'm gonna use that line on this one beautiful girl at school who I don't know. Lol I think she's only 16 but fuck it she's too hot to not introduce myself to, even if I am "illegal". I'll go to jail if I have to for her.

2. Don't ask her if she wants to get to know you, tell her you want to get to know her. I think it will work though.

3. do I know you?
    no/dont think so
    I should

yeah thats about right. normal and direct

4. Pretty much, its not a 10/10 make them jump all over you, but its direct enough to work. Its also simple so that helps.

5. "Wanna check out the DVD player at the back of my Bentley?" will work fine as well.. :D need a bentley tho :D

6. Any conversation will do, the more normal the better. If she doesn't like you, doesn't matter what you say imo.

7. I good old fashioned wink often secures the deal. ;)

8. if you read the post, thats exactly what he said.....can i get to know you(you being her)

9. pretty sure "hey, i have a seven inch pen0r" works way better, because:

either she'll say "prove it"

or

"fuck you creep", which would have inevitably happened anyway :confused_2:

10. "So when we gonna hangout?" Works better if you already know them. Hah. ;)

11. Dude don't use pickup lines. Its basically impossible not to look like a creep when you use a pick up line. I don't know anyone over about 20 that uses pickup lines unless they have so little experience with women that they don't know it doesn't work yet.

Ask anyone who is good with women and they will all tell you the best pickup line is "hi". Then have a normal conversation from there and see if you like each other.

I'm not saying they've never worked ever. But I'm saying it worked on sluts that pretty much anything would have worked on anyway.

In fact a great topic of conversation with women is how creepy pickup lines are. They are synonymous with douche bags.

12. Hey, look, over there! It's the points that you missed! :p

The first point being the difference in the English language between asking and telling, and the second point was Eric's point that women are less attracted to guys who ask permission than they are attracted to guys who go for what they want.

If you read the OP he said to ask as indicated by the question mark at the end of the sentence, and the inversion of the subject and verb in the inquisitive phrase "can I" at the beginning of the sentence.

Examples of Asking (in the OP)
    "Hmm can I get to know you?"
    "I don't know but can I get to know you though?"

Example of Telling
    "I want to get to know you."

13. I hope you've got sandles cuz you knock my socks off!

14. The thing I've gleaned in my short life so far from almost every girl I've ever talked to is they don't really like pick up lines. Just walking up to them and introducing yourself with confidence will usually suffice, you don't need to use some cheesy line to trick them into hanging out with you.

15. I good one my buddy over heard.

Playa: Hey girl whats up....?

Girl: I have a boyfriend

Playa: How long have you had that problem?

[​IMG]

16. "You know what would look good on you?"

Me. :)

17. "get in the car bitch"

18. pick up lines are lame

I just say like wanna come over? just so you know though I don't have a couch...

we have to share the bed is that okay?

always works.