Anyone else think family is awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwertyasdf, Nov 21, 2012.

1. #1 qwertyasdf, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    I gotta say, my family is always there for me and willing to spare me cash for gas and buy me groceries. Anyone else agree that family is great?

2. agreed. a supportive family is seriously fucking awesome

3. Yes family is awesome I completely agree

4. I couldn't agree more, good sir. Nothing compares to a loving, supportive family.

5. My family is fucking worthless, but I'm a fucking man about it and accept them anyway bc I'm their family too. It goes both ways. I dont care if they arent always there for me, that doesnt mean i wont be there for them. Some kids just need to grow the fuck up and deal with it.

How's that for cynical TitoMaas or whoever you are.

6. LOL, you had to call me out on my name on a subject that was deleted and done with. And you're talking about growing the fuck up? Makes sense.

7. I get along with certain family members better than others but I love them all equally and I don't think I could trade them for another. They've done a lot for me.

8. There's no reason for you to ruin this thread too.

9. I'm not ruining anything. The guy called me out on my name and I adressed him.

10. they help me recover from hangovers and dont charge me for rent/food/gas. fuck more do i want.

11. Idk what to call a cat fight between a bunch of dudes.

12. I will say this though, my extended family is awesome. So yes, family can be awesome.

13. you guys are dicks. you seriously do need to grow up. let it go already. this site is nothing but children. all ANYONE does on this site is rag on other people. titomaas's thread, the thread about resin, there are hundreds of other examples. WHY is everyone on this site so useless and dickish? i dont get it.

14. It's almost always been more take than give with my family. I wouldn't consider them awesome by any means but I love them anyway.

15. Some people just like to start shit for no reason and there is a gang mentality here that entices other sheep to pile on, once one person says something.

16. Just go with it and don't act like Tito and you'll do just fine.

17. Just like you called me out by name when you deleted your thread, right?

You should really try and do a better job of hiding your hypocrisy.

18. mayne ya'll need to hit dis bunt
    [​IMG]

if you dont hit it you bitchmade idgaf

19. Simple observation shows the things other blades say and do that tends to bring out bashers. Don't be overtly negative, ignorant, pointless or rude when you start a thread. It's pretty simply. And yes, a lot of what goes on in Chill Out Zone is pointless, random BS - but guess what? It's not the only place in GC. If you want to get serious go to Mind Over Matter. If you want to stay in this area, get used to not much being taken seriously. :smoking:

20. 215 brah checking in.