Anyone else still play PS2??

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BrewsnWeed666, Jul 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I got a PS2 again a couple months ago just wondering if anyone else still plays on them, I currently have over 70 games (the rest are just discs in a disc holder lol
    IMG_20180717_235439.jpg IMG_20180717_235446.jpg

Nothing better then getting high as shit then playing some PS2 imo :smoke:

@Original Tonika I've finally made a thread about gaming :weed::D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I ordered this yesterday I haven't played it since he as a child lol

IMG_20180718_000107.png

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yay lol congrats Brews.:thankyou:

I most def still play PS2 lol still a lot of good games for it.:roflmao:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Hell yeah I still need to get some more of the classic games.. have you ever played the one I posted?

Icw to get Hella high & play it when it's here Friday/Saturday:D

I might buy the tomb raider games for PS1 next I used to play them for hours as a kid:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I wouldn't call myself a "player" but I do like to play old GTA games on the PS2 and not follow the missions and just fuck things up.

I have a wii lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Hell yeah my old man got me all the GTA games that are for PS2 :yay:

If you like GTA you should try the game called The Getaway it's like GTA but in London :laughing:

• Like Like x 4

7. I could never get along with a Wii mainly because every game involves exercise lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lol now I want it. I'm so behind I think I have gta4
    I have it to play old games like smash bros and super mario bros(I'm horrible at both) and Mario Kart lol. I have my old N64 too.

• Like Like x 3

9. Yes some of them we have like the GTA and Scarface ones. Also that 007 game Agent Under Fire we have that one too. I would like to try that Terminator game you have sometime tho it looks fun an I have never played it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

10. The terminator games are pretty fun to play

That's some gameplay from one of them :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Lol thnx they do look cool I may have my man buy it for us.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. @BrewsnWeed666

Have you ever tried the Resident Evil games for PS2?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Hell yeah they kick ass they're expensive now though because Resident Evil is popular again since the newest one came out :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. The game I ordered got delivered today :hello::hello:

About to wake n bake then play it:smoke:

IMG_20180719_125925.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. man I loved the getaway. many Saturdays were spent in bed playing allday
    I swear I knew the whole map by heart lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. idk, I like ps2 games also. a lot of memories playing. I remember when online gaming came out and its funny how u think ur all badass and cant be stopped but then u play against another person and they whoop ur ass lol

my weakness was socom. thats what got me away from the bad friends and influences I had in my life at that time.
    after a while I got addicted to that game. instead of going out and getting fucked up, I would walk my dog, smoke a sweet and stay up allnight playing

scarface was kool also. godfather was fun

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Dude the games amazing I love playing it lol the copy of got a couple months back still had the original map poster in it lol

18. Scarface is the 1 I have about another 2/3 hours & I've completed it :laughing:

I do have socum but it's just the disc lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I keep my ps2 just for these games. For some reason the Snowblind engine (DAII) is notoriously difficult to run on anything but a PS2, which makes this game a collector's item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. There's a retro game shop across the street from my job. They were having an anniversary sale a few months ago and I bought a fat ps2 to replace the one I had that was going. I didn't own a ps2 until 2009 when I bought one off a friend. I play a lot of racing games and guitar hero but my favorite of all time is Soul Calibur 2.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1