Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else sick of packing pipes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kyle6203, Aug 15, 2009.

1. This has to be the worst thing about smoking. Having to pack the pipe.... Me and my room mate sometimes get into heated arguments over who has to pack the pipes today lol. I guess in the 8 years i've been smoking I never really minded doing it, or just didn't pay much attention to it, but it's really begun to get on my nerves.

Whats worse is that I have to break up all the weed by hand, because I hate grinders. I hate grinders because you end up with all the broken stems, seeds, and assorted shit you don't want to smoke.

2. umm no packing the bowls is always fun for me because i get to pack them as big as i can and touch my amazing weed. And as for grinders i just never put the stems and seeds in.

I say dude, remember that your a stoner, just chill and pack the bowl. Think of all the other things you could be doing that could be much worse

3. packing a bowl is one of my favorite parts of smoking. its all part of the experience

4. I smoke the stems. Anyways, I haven't smoked enough to get tired of packing my bowl but I can see how you would want to cut out the middle man.

5. Nope. But am sick of everyone around my town smoking nothing but blunts cause they think it makes them "gangsta"

6. I smoke bluntss a lot so I dont have to deal with that. However the argument is always who gets to rolll the blunt

7. ya packing bowls are shitty if its just some reggie, but if it's dank ill pack that shit all day

8. Unless it's who "Packs the bowl better" which sounds really ridiculous I don't think anybody should be having arguments over that. Just pack the shit and smoke it :smoking:

As for rolling blunts, That's a WHOLE different story.
    My friends will have arguments about whos blunts are better and who will roll it.
    Trust me I had friends get so heated that they ended up fighting. Pathetic.

9. i love packing a bowl :D

10. This is how I pack my bowls, and I learned it's efficient, fast, and perfect.
    Plug up the hole in the bowl so no weed goes through, get a grinder and grind allll that goodness up. Put it on top and lightly push down to pack it nice and fluffy. It burns evenly and forms a good cherry.

11. When packing a bowl becomes a hassle for me I think i'll stop smoking.

12. It's actually quite meditative, I don't mind it. It takes less than 2 minutes, tops.

13. lmao, wow.. u need to smoke bfore you pack then..

packin is the shit, i always wanna pack it. i get first hit, all green!!
    nd grinders are great. retains thc from getting stuck on ur fingers. i always grind and remove the stems n seeds, no problem.

and i love rolling the blunt too. i get the first hit, i get to chief like 4 hits if i want, nd i juss say im tryna get it fixed, good for the rotate.

iss all good over here. maybe u 2 shud stop being such fuckn babies

14. Ditto.

15. everytime my friend and i pack a bowl, no matter how big we pack it, (we're always high) we're always like, "duuuuude this bowl is really gonna fuck us up bigtime!" we say it every. single. time

so i love it:smoking:

sorry if that didn't make sense, im fucked

16. Wow...

No. Packing the bowl is half the fun.

17. agreed :smoking:

18. Rather be packing bowls than packing fudge. :)

19. Haha so fucking true. Exactly the same way around here. I guess my room mate is what got me started hating it. He never really smoked before so I had to "teach" him the ways I should say. Well I think after he learned, he just wanted to smoke, and didn't want to do anything else involved.

So day in and day out I would have to drive to go get the weed, and everything we smoked I would have to pack and roll. He would claim he couldn't pack a bowl or roll anything. I can understand not being able to roll as that takes time, but not being able to pack? Come the fuck on.

I can't blame it all on him though, as even when i'm by myself sometimes ill go a few hours without smoking just on the fact that I don't feel like packing the bowl rofl.

20. exactly ^^^^^