anyone else run into cops on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImurderBlunts, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I had a conversation with this guy and he was so obviosly a cop. Especially since he has a0 post count.

2. Yeah I get those messages all the time. Pretty sure thats entrapment so maybe these people are just retarded.

3. Like 3 days ago.

Reported that shit.

4. Lmao id agree and tell him to meet me at the tim hortons down the road and not show up but i guess it would be a star bucks for you guys or something

5. damn that sounds sketchy af, i dont think cops in my area know this site exists.

6. Do you guys really think cops waste their time trolling GC just to bust some stoner looking to buy an eighth? Yall just paranoid.

7. Im a cop, who wants to be handcuffed and thrown in my van? Umm i mean police car.

8. You'd be surprised.

9. BlazedGlory is a cop trying to remain hidden :laughing:

10. Lol here in Canada the cops don't even bust you for weed if they see you smoking in public :D

Nah but seriously, why would they do that, how would they even know they weren't being trolled? It just seems like a huge ineffecient use of their time.

11. Well if they were a cop they would be probably be asking to buy it not sell it, cause like a possession conviction is worth nothing compared to a distribution charge.

I used to get a lot of PMs from people in Jersey trying to get bud, but I doubt any of them were cops...

12. Yo, we got that ex-pig on here. He is a chill dude though. :hello:

Also: If you are a cop reading this. Fuck you. That is all.

13. #14 SkunkWoodz, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    lol not often but did get one couple days ago. Probably a cop seeing as Idaho is surrounded by medical now and its flooding in. And you know cops, time for a crackdown if someone else is cashing in.

I told him to try craigslist

which is no joke. When I ran out in cali I posted an add asking for a hookup. And it worked :D