Anyone else obsessed with recieving likes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke on water, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Anyone? Nothing beats that feeling when you see "____ New Likes Recieved".

It warms my heart. So how many likes do you have?

2. I can confidently say I have more likes than you.:cool:

3. Nah man. It's a good feeling... I guess. Never really touched my heart the way it has apparently touched yours though.

4. ^Hes right, and reps better than likes too man, shoot for the moon.

5. id rather recieve love

6. Is it sad I'm proud I have half as many likes as posts, makes me feel as though half the time I'm funny considering i don't purposely try to be.

Also this is off topic but I want to be able to beg rep. The first thing is do is go to all the senior old and bold members and neg rep them to fuck just for banter

7. Hey guys op here. What are reps? I'm new here and I don't know. And yeah, of course you guys probabls have more likes. But I'm fairly new.

8. receiving a "like" on here is equal to receiving a "hi" and a smile from a stranger.

9. i'm not gonna say im obsessed with getting them, but them do make me feel REALLY good

10. I can confidently say I have everything more than all of you:D

11. i only click that like button if the post is truly amazing.

like that dank nugget that someone decorated and posted as their christmass tree....that was worthy.

12. Look at this fuckin' guy...Comin' in here with his 'high and mighty' VIP status and shit.

You don't phase me, mushroom, you don't phase me at all.:cool:

13. I much rather receive +rep

14. I can confidently say I have more weed than you

15. i gots 4000 likes, my epeen is bigger than my real penis

16. I don't know man. I've gotten enough likes that it doesn't effect me anymore. Hell, +reps don't even get me anymore. My Grasscity tolerance is too high :(

17. I can confidently say I don't have as many likes as both of you.:D

18. I have enough likes but my rep has slowed down a lot.

19. i like getting "likes", but im not a facebook whore about them, "EX) like my status, and i'll rate you".

i prefer rep, so i can look like the cool people on here :)

i give more likes than recieve though, cause grasscity is full of win

20. how about a G-break?