Anyone else miss the Beetleborgs?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by crackrockstdy89, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Ahhhhhh, the "Wal-Mart" version of power rangers. I remember the old days when this show was almosssssst as good (it held me over when i was a kid, at least until Pokemon or Kenan and Kel came on) as Power-Rangers, and when those transforming beetle-things they lived in where sold like nuts in Burger King happy meals.
    They may not've lasted long, but god damnit, kudos to em for sticking around as long as they did. Fuck, i miss being a kid those times were goldem

2. The times were golden indeed. People say that they get high off of life, but I think kids are high all the time.:D:smoke:

3. God I miss that show. The best was when they became Beetleborgs Metallix, that's when it really got badass.

4. #4 Space, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    Just 3 typical average kids inside a haunted mansion....

Fuckin loved that show. It might come back, eh? Saban has recently re-aquired the rights to Power Rangers, however, it is possible this deal may have covered all of their Toei/RAE properties, such as Digimon, BeetleBorgs, VR Troopers, and Samurai Pizza Cats. I mean, it's not like Disney's doing anything with them, except letting em rot away in their 'vault'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uftFXvg0fVI]YouTube - Saban Brands Power Rangers Welcome to MarVista Entertainment.[/ame]

Oh, if anyone's interested in watching BeetleBorgs again, shoot me a PM. I should be able to assist. :)

Also....Metallix wasn't interesting until the Lost Comic. Or maybe I was just butthurt about Noxic/Jara/Typhus/Vexor leaving....

5. I think I remember watching this show as a kid, but I can't fully remember right now. Too blazed to remember that right now. lol :)