Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else love going on Grasscity in the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Jan 10, 2013.

1. How many of you look at threads while you're doing your business? I do it all the time. The only thing is sometimes I forget I'm in the bathroom and I'm in there for way longer than I should be. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this lol.:smoke:

2. I'm literally doing this right now, I just realized I do it almost every time too lol.

3. That's when a large majority of my posting happens.

4. Currently taking a massive crap while browsing through GC

5. hahaha...great thread

i jhave a feelin men will be the only ones in here

6. Makes sense, girls don't poop. Everyone knows that.

7. my buddy honeslty beleives this

8. Lol! :hello:

9. hahahaha

this thread turned out to be very entertaining

10. Guess where I am right now?

11. i was in class one time and i went to the bathroom and after a big lunch... i sat down and read the forums. and the bell rang! lol, i was in there for like 45 min...

12. I'm on the shitter now.

13. Usually if there is a decent thread going when I go to do my business i'll grab my phone.

14. I'm actually on here as I'm having sex.

15. I thought this was normal? The thread should be asking who DOESN'T browse while pinching one off.

16. I do this all the time. Even if i gotta take a shit hella bad i will run around looking for my phone so ill have it when im dumping

17. If i'm on GC i'm either:

A) taking a shit
    B) laying in bed.

18. At a basketball game? :laughing:

19. do this every morning after a wake n bake

feelsgoodman.jpg

20. Yup, I'm pinching a loaf as I type this...

I love the Grasscity App.