Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else like to put a joint in the bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KDSHP78, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I have a coupler that holds joints perfectly and fits on my down spout, I light it up and puff away to my hearts content. No screens to clean, no clogged bowl, I love it. Anyone else do it or use your bowl that has a big enough hole?

2. Yes that works, it's called a timebomb. You can use a water bong and wedge the joint in it and smoke out it

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. A time bomb has weed in the bowl though. It's called a time bomb because you count down the hits until it reaches the weed.

4. I'll smoke blunt roaches like that.

My js are just not big enough around but I'd pinch what's left into the bowl lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, I smoke the roaches in my bong.

6. Wouldn't it be easier to replace your screen than roll your joints? Buy a thousand on ebay for less than 2 cents each shipped.

7. Not constantly, but yeah every so often I'll stick a joint in there, then surround the upright J with some bud and make a space tulip. When done right, it's actually pretty damn good.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

8. That's what I meant. I thought it was obvious you'd have to fill the bowl too

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

9. Same. I'll occasionally smoke blunt roaches in time bombs, they taste too gross to unwrap and smoke and I don't like to smoke blunts too often so I would never be able to roll a generation blunt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app