Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, Jan 21, 2009.

1. well i havent smoked since new years or even really thought about it but since then i started smoking ciggeretts (i think its cus i miss weed so much lol havent been smokin tho cus havent had money and dealer problems) does anyone else resort to tobacco when they cant get weed?

2. nah i mean my mom smokes and my dad used to so i try not to smoke cigs cuz of how obnoxiously addictive they are. just try and fight that off that shits bad

3. hell no..maybe its just where i live but i can always get weed.

4. for some reason i never get addicted to ciggeretts i dont get addicted to things really lol and idk why i dont like smoking cigs they r gross as hell but i just feel like i really wanna smoke and theres nothin else right now =[ hate winter its always dry for some reason

5. its not like i smoke them a lot ive only smoked cigs like 10 times since like july last year xD idk im not saying i like them but idk just mellows me out a little bit so i subsitute it somtimes was just wondering if anyone else did that