Anyone else like the cold?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rivera, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #21 Rivera, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly :bongin:
    You're right Fall is probably the best season as far as temperature goes. Hoodies all day!!

2. Absolutely true. Fall is the BEST. Not to mention 8Bit loves the cold because he can cuddle up to big asses to keep warm :p:D

I lived in the south for a couple of years and absolutely HATE the heat. I'd get up in the morning, shower, step outside to go to work, sweat.

Everyone sweats all day long. How the hell is that enjoyable?:confused:

3. with you on this one.
    only downside is that
    smoking cigs outside sucks.
    no winter skateboarding

4. yeh my favorite part back in the day was the snow days and getting to sleep in.

5. I love the cold. I'm a snowboarder so just the transition from the cool fall into the cold winter is an awesome time for me

I really hate summer. Any temperature above 75 is too much, especially with the humidity here in the south

6. Absolutely love the cold. Then again I am canadian. :cool:

7. I feel you. I cannot WAIT for this summer weather to go away.

8. I never realize how much I like the cold until it's unbearably hot like now.
    It doesn't get that cold here in north Florida though.

9. not me, i hate the extremes
    hate long overly unenjoyable hot summers
    and long cold winters
    (Canada Here, and they suck)
    wish Autumn/Fall lasted year round

10. I love winter, and i love the snow. Having a joint, cup of tea, some biscuits while watching the snow fall is fucking beautiful.
    One of lifes great pleasures :smoke:

11. Warm > Cool > Cold > Hot

For me.

12. I prefer the winter over the summer. I live in Norway so we get PROPER winters. Not the type of winter when it's a bit chilly and no snow. We usually get hella much snow and it can be insanely cold. I prefer it because I hate humid weather. It's awful.

13. its been too hot around me lately too and today is pretty much chill and raining and i cant say i hate it :)

14. I love the cold weather. Hoodies and jeans are my favorite thing to wear. It has recently started getting chilly here at night. Awesome

15. i fkn love the cold lol
    in the winter i sleep with both my windows open and a fan bedside my bed that goes all night lol :smoke:

16. I hate the cold. And to me, cold is 65 degrees. Yeah. Id rather be in 112 degree weather. Excessive heat warning, ain't that bad.

17. I hate the cold! I live in Canada and my winters are freezing, they get down to -40-45 and a lot of snow... definitely not nice. I dread winters but my summers are hot so I prefer the heat :D

18. Btw I didn't mean like ridiculous freezing temperatures, of course no one loves that.. I meant like cool :bongin: just sayin

19. cold weather is my favorite. :)

20. Hell yeah I do.

Which is weird since we only get warm weather for 2 months a year here. TBH I like the rain here more than the sun