Anyone else like the cold?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rivera, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I seriously love being chilly, part of it because I literally cannot sleep at all when its hot/humid. I feel when its cold the blankets have never felt better.

I like winter, except for the snow, I prefer wearing jackets and long sleeves opposed to the summer culture.

Anyone else feel the same?

2. Yea, but I live in lower Florida. So I rarely get cold weather. But I keep my house around 65'F.

3. Same here. I hate summer it gets too hot and humid. I love everything about winter, the longer nights/shorter days, the cold temperature, the snow storms.

4. I'm in Michigan and I love the cold. I hate snow, but love cold. In the winter my bedroom window is always open, not cracked, they are OPEN!

5. #5 Rivera, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank God for AC right?

6. Yea, I can't stand warm weather or heat especially at night it sucks.

7. I'm definitely a fan of cooler climates. I dont mind heat itself but NY has gross humidity during the summer and its not very comfortable, even at night it can be awful. Thats why I'm leaning more and more towards moving out to Colorado. I was just out there last weekend and the weather was awesome. Hot but not wet blanket hot, and it was cool as can be come night time. I fuckin loved it. :smoking:

8. I used to love the summer, but lately I've been liking winter alot more.

Plus whats better than making a dope ass snowball fort/igloo and hot boxing it, then having a snowball fight? Maybe blunts and sleds but

9. [​IMG]

I live in Trondheim, Norway, as far north as central Alaska is. Right now the weather is OK, but just two days ago I had to wear a scarf and hoodie outside.
    In about 2 months, the ice will come, and it will stay until April.

Fuck the cold.

10. I want to hotbox an igloo.. Better yet make an igloo when winter comes. I would feel very accomplished

11. Here's my formula for snow forts:

1. Make a big pile of snow
    2. Let it settle and harden overnight
    3. Dig it out
    4. Sit in there and realize it was a waste of time/complain that there isn't enough space

12. 45 is perfect for me

13. I completely feel the same right now I live in NC but in January I'm moving back to CT. The temperatures here are ridiculous, CT ones are perfect though.

14. I have to agree with everything Rivera said. Cold weather is just so much more chill and relaxing, and don't get me started on how miserable it is to sleep when it's hot.

15. I cant stand the cold. Even below 70 is uncomfortable to me. I almost died when I lived in chicago.

My room right now is 82 and it feels soo good

16. I agree. I like winter in nearly every aspect over summer.

17. I love it, being in the sun is just so uncomfortable to me I usually just end up trying to stay in the shade or indoors during the summer. I really can't think of anything more peaceful in the world then walking around my quite neighborhood at night after a snow storm.

18. Me and my friend did that the past winder :smoke:

19. I fucking love the cold. I wish it was always cold...or at least cool.

20. Fall is probably my favorite time of the year. Not hot but not too cold. Light Jackets and hoodies!