Anyone else like mornings?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 stoner 420, Sep 30, 2007.

1. I love mornings. Waking up early especially. Granted, I have had enough sleep, of course.

This one time near the end of the summer, my parents left for about a week, so I had the house to myself. Each morning was the coolest ever. I got up pretty early for summer (8 AM), made some breakfast, went up to my room, and ate my breakfast (after smoking out of a large homemade bong which was resting by my window the whole week). following this, shower, more smokage, and then the day would start off (It was like 11 AM at this point). I only worked two days of that week, so most of the time i was at leisure.

I am looking forward to getting a nice job so I can move out of my parents' place and have every morning be glorious like that.

Mornings generally are good. Except winter, when I don't want to get out of bed because the house is kind of cold. I think I'm generally a morning person. I think everyone is, it's just that some people don't consider going to bed earlier so they can be rested up.

Discuss

2. Youre a transsexual and no I dont like morning.

EDIT: Infact, I woke up at 1:30 PM today because my alarm clock went off. I would still be sleeping right now if it hadnt.

3. The only good thing about getting up early (coz I have to every now and again) is coffee. Everything else sucks.

Ofcourse, that may be related to me being offset some 6 hours from "normal" sleep-cycle. Left to my own devices, I won't get up until early afternoon, and won't get to bed until late at night, 4AM or later.

Which work fine when doing concerts-lights, or doing 3D work from home. Not that great when scared up early to do big-screen work at some conference. Or even worse, getting up to reach a plane for out of town work.

There is a reason why I got two alarm-clocks _and_ my cellphone set to wake me on such occasions, and all three out of reach from my bed... :smoke:

4. i despise morning with every fiber of my being.

5. Nope. I am a nocturnal being at heart.

"Woke up about noon, gave thanks. Glad to be amongst the ranks of the breathing"
    -Murs (Living Legends)

6. Fuck mornings I woke up at 7:18 this morning in a panic, I thought it was Monday and I was late for work. Once I realized it wasn't a work day I got back in bed and didn't wake back up till 1:30 when I got a phone call. I love bed

7. it gets kind of old having to wake up at 5:30 during the week.

8. not a morning person, i consider 10 am real early, and i schedule all my classes based on if i have to wake up then. i havent woken up before 10 more than 5 times in the last 2.5 years.

my preference is to stay up till 2, and sleep till noon, or more

9. I was gonna say no, But actually hell yeah.

EARLY morning, That is.

Like when i get off work at 11:30 PM and party all the next morning. And wake up at 2.

10. I like it when I go to sleep early, like 8pm, then wake up real early in the morning when its all peaceful and shit and I've actually had sleep, get my coffee, cigarette, bowl, and I've got a smile on my face for the rest of the day. But waking up when I have to wake up to go somewhere is hell.

11. I usually can't get my self to want to sleep until the range of about 2-4 then wake up at 11-2. That is unless I have an open shift which starts at 10.

12. Allright... Whose the transexual? :confused:

13. :confused: lol

ya I dont like mornings. Although somedays i gotta wake up at 7. I hate getting up that early because then Im super high by 9am, and I get all my shit done by 10:30, and then Im just bored as hell the rest of the day.

14. No, not at all.
    I feel all out of tune in the morning.

15. I'm going back onto night shift for a month starting friday. :wave:

It's more of a midshift, but I work until 2am-ish. Go home, relax, eat dinner, smoke, have a drink...whatever. Just unwind. Hit the sack around 4 or 5. Wake up by noon and head back into work for 3. I love it.

But when I'm on days I'm in the habit of getting up at 5am every morning...so even on my days off I'm up kinda early. It's not so bad when you have the day to yourself.

Oh, and I have 3 alarms set on my phone and one on my clock/radio. :D That's what it takes most mornings.

16. I work AM shifts so im always up

and im a regular at this cafe down the street from me.

everyday im in there with a book or newspaper between 6-7:30 AM with a nice cup of joe :D

17. I despise mornings.

Unless of course I've been up doing all kinds of crazy shit 'til dawn. There are few things better in this world than a fucked up 6am hitting the pipe with friends while watching the sun rise. it's poetic man.

18. Im usually working by 530am so yeah. not a morning person by choice