Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else know how to have a fun, carefree high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ijok3r1, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I used to have them all the time when smoking with friends or even by myself, now I just get a depressed feeling when I'm high but I'm completely normal while sober. Is it time for a T-break? I plan on quitting after this summer so I wanna have a few more fun highs before I quit smoking

2. Try different buds.

3. Its really up to you in the end. A T-Break would just make you get Higher if your looking for a more upbeat high... uhh... Try a Sativa? Sorry your having trouble bro. Just let yourself relax and have a good time.

4. Well what does smoking make you feel like? its possible you're more mentally open when you're high so you can see the pain you're in that you don't address when you are sober, but there are many other possibilities too.

5. Honestly I had a fun childhood and it was my brother who was caught smoking when I was around 8 so there were fights here and there and everythings all well and good now but idk why I keep thinking about that time :/. I think I get a little depressed when I'm high and and think about that time

6. Me too. this really strong sativa I have puts a million theories and ridiculous ideas in my head that I force myself to believe is true when I'm high. I don't like super heavy sativas, the stuff is called green crack ( my pickup http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/865867-green-crack.html ) and when I'm sober I'm completely fine, never had that before.

7. you are thinking too much, get stoned and do something different/fun. i got stoned last night and went to a cinebistro, it was crazy. you can order food and drinks (even alcohol) during the movie. and the seats were mad comfie. do something like that, or go to a park. it sounds like you smoke and your mind just starts thinking and thinking, distract it with something. but you probably due have some issue that is unresolved you should look into, maybe talking to your bro or something

8. Like others have said, a sativa is a must for you.

9. if you want to talk about anything else or more on this topic PM me, im a quasi-therapist for most of my friends so i wouldnt mind helping you out and talking about shit :smoke:

one love

10. You're smoking to much.

11. Dude i know what ur sayin for about a week after i had this fallout wit dis girl i would have the most depressing highs but then i just told myself that all was well and now i can smoke and enjoy like everyone else. It might just be a time when ur subconciously depressed or some shit and that comes out when smokin. Time will tell for you bra

12. It could be the weed that you're smoking. Try some different strains, Sativas for sure.

Or it could be deeper. Marijuana has the tendency to make you think deeper than your sober mind often would. Use the next time you're baked to think about whatever comes up and solve some problems. Hopefully once you get some shit outta the way, you'll be able to enjoy the herb in a more carefree manner!

13. #13 Streetlight545, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    I know exactly what you mean man, I've kind of gotten over it but it's nothing like it use to be, I just got so depressed and self-concise when I was high it just wasn't fun anymore. As everyone has said, smoke some sativa's or just take a break and get yourself mentally right and then pick it back up again.