Anyone Else Having A Shitty Time?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Recently i had to get rid of the first girl in ages whoes actually been really into me because i felt it wasnt fair to drag her on thinking we could be together when i couldnt love her

im working this job that i feel isnt a respectable line of work

my parents are getting sick and i dont know how to help, as for the rest of my family i dont get along with anyone and barely talk to my siblings

most of my 'friends' are assholes, but i cant get rid of them because im shit at talking to people with my anxiety, also fucks me over when a cute girl is talking to me and i cant say normal shit

ive realised im probably not going to live another 10 years because of my dam illness

all the while im watching people who i used to know with a great house, good job or getting engaged, and then call me an idiot for not having much sorted out

i try not to post complaining shit but everyones come up to me lately showing me shit that i cant do for reasons out of my control and its probably what set off my venting
    but hey wouldnt you feel the same after pushing to get where you are and still be nowhere near your goals
    so anyone else having a bad time?

2. Don't have friends, girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me, my last job laid me off because I showed up a few minutes late due to traffic, depression tablets aren't doing shit so I quit them, as well as my anti-anxiety meds so I'm constantly on edge. 

All I do is go to the Job Centre every two weeks, apart from that I'm left sitting in my house all day everyday with fucking nothing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDw1nECBqN8

3. i feel for you, bein stuck inside all the time drives me insane
    i took some antidepressant meds a few years ago aswell, made me feel like a robot so cant do that again
    funny how society abandons the people with mental problems and then wonders why they act up

4. Stuck at a crossroads deciding what to do with myself although deep down I almost feel like I want to do nothing but gotta find something I like. It has it's ups and downs and there are other things that come and go but overall.....right now isn't too bad. I hope all works out for you guys! 

I feel like I could go crazy if I wanted to lol, maybe it's the weed or just the combination with my psyche  :confused_2:

5. Stop making excuses man. If you want a better life, make one for yourself.

6. Just live for today

[​IMG]

7. not making excuses, im not able to do certain things, doesnt mean i dont try

8. thats a good way to be happy, but its impossible to just do that because you need to plan your future

9. yo im not gonna type up my life story but your not alone. and when people say stop complaining and do something about it that pisses me off because most time I cant.

10. i don't give advice or say profound thing cause Im stupid

11. Jesus loves you bro, and through him you can realize your full potential.