Anyone else having a fuck ass birthday?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Juggalo610, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Fuckin depressed I turned 21 today and I wanted it to be special by going to the gun range for the first time, but the dude turned me away cuz I have no experience with a gun. Then I went to a certain place and no one was there so I left. I feel like a loser I feel lonely. If I wasn't so dedicated to my t-break I would be fucked up right now...

2. Go to a bar!

3. I didn't really do shit for my 21st, it was a few days ago.

But to be fair me and my homies are planning to go on a cruise this summer so that's why I'm postponing the celebration :smoke:

Birthdays were never my thing anyway tho, I stopped having parties at like 11 years old, seriously.

On the real though, you shouldn't get shit for your birthday, you should go get your mom something, she did all the work. :wave:

4. My 21st was on the 26th last month. All my friends ditched me, I sat inside, at home, alone, all day.

I know that feel bro.

5. My mom died when I was 8 1/2 thanks man......

6. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']

My mom died when I was 8 1/2 thanks man......[/quote]

.....he didn't try to be an ass about it.

He was giving you condolences, wtf.

7. I never celebrate my birthday, no one cares and honestly its something you should only do as a kid.

8. I will never drink, legalize it!...

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! T-break? cmon man... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

10. yeah sorry bro, no way I could've known that.

but that makes me think of maybe a good idea for you, go outside and go for a walk, walk somewhere where there's some trees or a nice patch of grass. Sit down and look at the stars for a bit, and contemplate your life so far, think about everything that's happened and how it's shaped you to be who you are today. Then think about what you want to do this year.

I seriously think this would help, it always makes me feel better/get some perspective.

11. Its kool. Thanks