Anyone else have that friend that always freaks out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Extracrispy312, Mar 29, 2011.

1. So i have a friend , he likes to smoke weed with me. Because he gets high. I like to smoke weed with him , because when he gets stoned he always freaks out. Im talkin full freaking out, ive got him so fucked up that he actually thought that i was going to kill him and like rip him in half and shit. So anyone else know people like this or is he just fucked?

2. He's one of those rare few that just shouldn't smoke :(

3. Ya he really shouldnt . But i like to smoke him up because its entertaining to watch. Whenever he gets high he beleives there is this imaganery demon that is always after him and if you say " francis is coming " he freaks out

4. Whenever I hear the name Francis, I think about the older brother off Malcolm in the middle.
    and yes, I do have a lightweight friend who gets paranoid. Then again, hes in junior high.

5. Yea everytime I smoke out my friends new born he always starts to freak out crying and shit. Im just like ***** would you shut the fuck up and just hit it jeez.

6. I smoked with a long time friend who is pretty straight edge, I ended up taking her to hospital at 3am she was bugging out thinking she was dieing, saying she saw the light - and telling me to 'tell my mum I love her'. I was forced to take her, even though nothing was wrong, just to stop the crying. All she wanted was someone in a white coat to tell her she was OK - we waited 4 hours for it and she was completely fine by the time we got to see a doctor. Fucking shit night, complete buzzkill.

7. I hate those wannabe tough bitches who end up doing shit like that

8. how does that story make her seem tough?

9. Exactly, she was the innocent - straight edge type, she'd had it a couple times before but not the shit I'm packing, she couldn't handle it :D

10. make her dome a hash bowl next time you see her

11. I have this one friend I usually smoke with. Whenever I smoke out this kid out though, he like freaks out and gets super paranoid. He'll take one puff off the joint and walk away like someones after him. He gets sketched too easily

12. I have had a few of my mates get absolutely blitted.

I was at a music festival and my one homeboy ran out of the crowd and hid in his tent.

I stayed and raged, and when I returned I pulled him out of the tent and gave him a few side shots.

Another time I smoked with a kid from one of my classes and he was tripping the fuck out. I thought he was going to have a stroke. I got him to chill the fuck out after about two hours but it was a challenge and a half.

I geeked one time but it was a K2/ganja mix.

13. I was always the one who got really paranoid in the group. But my friends always took my mind off of stuff like getting busted by crackin jokes and acting ridiculous for a laugh. That was always cool of them and I guess I was never that much of a bother because they always called me up when they picked up some dank.

14. I have a friend who apparently is only paranoid when she smokes with me. She either thinks she's going to die or, if we're outside, that an animal is going to attack...

15. Paranoids get on me nerves. I will quickly sober their asses up if they start some bullshit. *smack

16. im sorry but those people piss me off.

17. I suppose I am that friend.... Whenever i have a bag riding in the car i put it right on the seat by my balls so i can reach down and eat that shit split second. My friends also say i get paranoid to easy. Well let me tell you my over zealous preparation i feel is what keeps me safe. Only time i got arrested is when I listened to my friends and smoked out of my element. So know how you feel about shit and think how someone else does.