Anyone else have sexual tension with a good friends sister?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kingjacobo, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I know I'm not the only one. Friends sister is a cutie, always the first to complement my new facial hair/style and always does the full on boobs-to-my-chest hug pretty tight that not every guy gets that us guys love, you know what i'm talking about :D

Anyway, a friend dated her a few months back and she's one of my best friends sisters, he 100% does not approve. The now ex is no longer a friend in our circle.

I'm not such a horndog and I respect my friend too much to make a move on his sister, but damn sometimes like tonight after one of those hugs you just wanna rip clothes off. She's not a tease though it's just slightly obvious to me that I'd have a shot if she was some random girl.

But at the end of the day,

Bros before hoes.

2. As tupac said ...

I know we grew apart, you prolly don't remember. I used to fiend for ya sister but never went up in her..

3. Are you sure she's not just being nice and you are just having sexual fantasies?

4. [quote name='"Communarx"']Are you sure she's not just being nice and you are just having sexual fantasies?[/quote]

Oh there is def some fantasy going on in my head, but nah. Id like to think I can pickup on the subtle signs.

5. bro i've been there. back in the day one of my friends had an incredibly hot sister who always smoked with us, but she had a boyfriend. if she wasn't my friends sister i would've hit that

6. I aint mad at ya for banging my sis

There was sexual tension with my childhood bro's mother and his sister. I never smashed them down out of respect for my bro