Anyone else have no sex drive?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thabosshogg, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Shits seriously non existent. I'm not attracted to either sex anymore....

Sex is just weird to me now.... when you actually think about what we are attracted to sexually, it's not hot, it's just weird as fuck. Nothing about it appeals to me, orgasms don't do shit for me anymore, they don't even feel that great, they just sort of happen (I mean, they feel the same way they always have but they don't appeal to me anymore). I think humans are beautiful creatures but not in a sexual way.

I think it's a blessing. I have so much free time and my mind is unhindered by sexual thoughts now. Not to mention I no longer have to waste my time and money looking to get pussy, nor do I have to deal with girls i don't want to anymore.... So many people's lives are consumed by sex and I am free from that now! I can see girls as beautiful people/equal human beings without thinking of sticking my dick in them.

I have seriously never met anyone in real life like this though.... probably sounds weird as fuck to you guys but it is what it is, I am actually very happy with it.

Is anyone else like this or no? (I'm guessing probably the latter choice lol...)

2. We're opposites. I think humans are kind of ugly(especially male bodies) to be honest. Doesn't stop me from getting horny though.

3. There are a lot of people like this, a-sexual. Doesn't mean anything bad, just you are indifferent to either sex.

4. are you on any anti depressants? cuz they can kill your sex drive.

one of my Xs was like that. she was more or less a-sexual. sucked

5. sex is just sex.

6. This thread makes me want to have sex.

7. Yeah I'm a female and I think males are incredibly attractive people but I just don't care for having sex or even being touchy feely like I used to, it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

8. Nah.... the only drugs ive been taking as of late are psychedelics...

9. Dude i know exactly how you feel a little too well.

I never really realized it till it came down to actually having sex, I mean I still do it & enjoy it...but its just like ehh. (not too sure how to explain it)

Like oh cool, I had sex. I don't let it drive my mind anymore, which I enjoy a lot more.

Its not weird how you're feeling.

10. ehh lately i havent had a sex drive, but thats because a) i dont have anyone to get it from and b) i got a whole buncha other shit on my plate to deal with at the moment lol.

that being said if i had the chance to do it, i deff would. i do miss sex. but i dont miss all the thoughts and feelings that usually ensue. i wish i could be one of those people who just has sex and thats that

11. #11 tuchaka, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    tribosten is great for sex drive contains Tribulus Terrestris, which makes your balls produce more testosterone, unlike a lot of trib products on the market this one actually has been tested in labs to insure your getting what you pay for.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...=X&ei=ekObTbn2NYG-sQP-0oiPBA&ved=0CDwQ8wIwAg#

this stuff will make you horny again if your a guy , if making your girlfriend or wife happy again is really important etc.

12. Sex like oxygen; it's not important unless you're not getting any.

13. #13 DV, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
    I'm with you OP, my sex drive is pretty non-existent
    as well. For some reason I could really care less about
    it. Plus I can get it any time, I just don't want to.

I could live without it to be honest. Every once awhile
    I'll have an urge, but it's rarely ever acted upon.

I think if anything it's more about me not wanting to
    get pregnant. I'm on the pill, and my bf can't wear condoms
    for he'll lose his hard on instantly. Plus some other personal
    things that happened just turned me off to sex all together.

Maybe in time that will change, but what once used to give
    me pleasure, just doesn't anymore. It's never really satisfying
    to me. Call me weird or whatever, but I guess that's just the
    way I'm wired. I'm just burnt out on sex completely right now.

Like you, I'm actually happy about it.
    :confused_2:

14. #14 Coco16, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I actually feel the same way, I'm satisfied not having a boyfriend. I enjoy it, yes the comfort and what not but sex isn't a big deal that eveyone seems to make it, at least not to me. The sex drive just isn't their:/

15. Sounds like you masturbate too much.

16. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just don't crave for it like other people

17. Haven't jacked off in weeks....I don't even want to.

Glad to see some other people feel the same way. It's interesting how a lot seem to be women, I guess the male sex drive tends to be much stronger generally speaking.

18. I have no sex drive mainly because I still have yet to meet a girl that blows my mind. It gets a bit tiring when day after day you meet nothing but hella ditzy stupid chicks who have nothing more than a wooden block for a brain.

19. I haven't masturbated in months man.
    It's just not on my mind like "OMG I want an
    orgasm right now."

And us women are strange creatures.
    I'm thinking my sex drive is dormant right
    now...waiting to sneak up on me.

20. Sorry, I can't help, I LOVE sex :smoke: