Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone Else Have an Interesting Thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Stitches, Dec 21, 2013.

1. #1 420Stitches, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    So this Thanksgiving I ate a shitload of food throughout the day. At night, me being extremely full, I went out and got really baked with my cousin. When I came in everything was spinning (Happens to me sometimes when I get really high), but my stomach started feeling absolutely horrible so I ran downstairs and laid down on a couch. Eventually it got unbearable and I went into the bathroom. Right after I stood up I knew what was coming.

Not even enough time to get to the toilet, I fucking closed the door and threw up a ridiculous amount of food right into the sink over a period of like 5 minutes. This wasn't normal puking either, I'm talking full-blown projectile vomit haha. So after it was over I cleaned up. No amount of mouth cleaning could fix the taste in my mouth, but when I walked out of that bathroom I was a new man. I felt so amazing lol, I actually immediately got the munchies and went to eat more! 

Now, the weirdest part about this is my dealer said the exact same thing happened to him at night after his family's Thanksgiving party (He told me his story before I told him what happened to me, and there's no way he just coincidentally made up a story that matched mine). 

Is there any scientific reason why you'd be more prone to nausea if you get baked right after you eat very large amounts of food (Aside from the normal feelings you'd have if you weren't stoned of course)?

2. #2 LovingTree, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    lol :hello:

As for the science behind it, i'm not sure, but yes, actually, when I stuff myself, then smoke after, I start to think and over think about how I over ate. This then makes me feel like I need to vomit, because I got in too deep in thought about the food. If I were sober, I would just feel stuffed.

Perhaps the weed was telling you "this isn't right, you shouldn't feel this full, let's make you feel normal." And as a result, because of that, and overthinking, it could be why. It's happened to me a few times, but I had a bad period of vomiting one point in my life, where I have forced myself, even while high, to never puke, unless I absolutely HAVE to (i.e. sickness related).

Haha that makes sense, it's weird that weed might fix being full in a way too xD 

Ugh, the worst feeling in the world is when you have to throw up but really don't want to or don't have to. One of the reasons I was so surprised I did is that I hadn't thrown up in years, I absolutely hate doing it because of the taste it leaves in your mouth and the feeling your throat gets, but I didn't even think about it when high and felt amazing afterwards xD