Anyone else got friends that do this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cmori3, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Whenever I'm smoking with my best mate and other people, he's just always gotta ask everyone how high they are. Like I might throw in the occasional "how ya feelin?" to a newbie smoker or someone that might want another bowl, but he'll ask everyone a few times shit like "are you like high?", "how baked are you right now?" or say annoying shit like "i don't think i'm high enough" or "this high isn't as fun as usual".
    For me, smoking is so much more fun when everyone's chill, and can just go with the flow.

2. Tell him to stfu and enjoy the moment, high or not.

3. yeah one of my best buddies is like this. I feel like he can never admit he is floating and having a good time, but at the same time he needs more because whatever he just had is too little! SO ANNOYING! :)

4. i ask people how high they are. what's the problem with that? easy conversation.

5. ^^ it gets a bit annoying bro. Just saying.

6. you misunderstand. i smoke. sometimes, (1 out of 9-10 sessions i share with people) i ask "how are ya feeling" in a light hearted tone usually to break the silence if it's been like 30 minutes. and that's annoying? people talking about what they don't know is more annoying, IMO

7. it's not that man, i'm fine with that. it just gets annoying when you're focused on whether you're high enough instead of what fun shit you should be doing while you're still high.

8. especially when you're with first timers that don't know what to expect, and every five minutes your mate is asking them if they're high yet and then acting completely retarded after taking a hit while the newbies are just chilling out.

same mate took my bottle of ice tea after his hit, probably thought it'd be funny or make him look like he was an alpha male or some shit. i pulled out my jet lighter and set his jeans on fire, he gave it back pretty fast and we all had a laugh.

9. I don't think anyone i know gets annoyed when there high. I call bullshit

10. That gets annoying when you get that question frequently, but after the session there's nothing wrong with asking how everyone's doing.

11. most stuff won't annoy me while i'm high, but if someone's acting like a tool that really bothers me. like when i went to school high once, and i'm sitting with a mate that i had smoked with the day before. some guys come talk to us and my friend starts acting full on high. like, giggling and shit. the guys ask how many we've done and i told him that i did enough and my mate didn't even do any, at which point he interjects and insists that he's got a big 'afterhigh' from the previous day. normally that shit wouldn't bother me much, but being high i was real annoyed at how douchey it was so i got up and left.

it's not a big deal, but i reckon you learn alot about people from that kinda thing. guess i should choose who i smoke with more wisely, although the only chill people i smoke with never have weed so i'd end up supplying.

12. i've never heard of an afterhigh. lmao what a bullshitter

13. #13 ThatFriendlyGuy, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah i did misunderstand. My bad.
    I thought you meant like what the op was talking about. Like constantly askin gets annoyong.
    What you mean is fine. I do that to.

14. Ya I feel you on that. I've smoked with a few people that ask " how high are you?" or say " you're so high right". It gets pretty annoying but I don't say shit cuz I don't wanna be the douche that starts shit over nothin. It's all good though

15. good i was hoping i wasn't alone.... :smoke:

16. So true! But when I'm sober and I think back of all the times people ask me after we finished smoking "How high are you?" it seems like something that would piss me off..

17. I always ask my friends and they ask me how im feeling. Its not a vad thing i guess we just like to see if we are all on the same page. We dont bitch about it tho