Anyone else gettin' fucked up tonight?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoobySnacks, Dec 27, 2008.

1. I popped two vics about two hours ago and smoked a fat ass blunt about 20 minutes ago. It was rolled with nothing but sticky, gooey roach weed. We cracked 30 roaches open to fill a strawberry philly, and this bitch burned for 45 minutes between me and my dude. This high is second best high, my first high obviously being the first. It wasn't even really any dank, just some pretty good mids and a few kush roaches from my own repertoir. I strongly recommend saving all your roaches for a month and rolling an uber blunt. Holy shit i'm blasted.

Anyone else feeling good? :D

-DS

2. bro fat blunt in the hot tub with my cousin a few minutes ago...were fucking blazed man...

3. I was supposed to be getting pretty fucked up tonight. My buddy's got tons of drinky drinky, and we were supposed to get a dub of some dank. Unfortunately our hook-up is being a slut tonight and not answering.

4. I was invited to 2 parties tonight, decided to just chill out tonight. Sipping patron, rippin my ABSOLUT bong

5. damn i wanna beer... >_____> cant drink tho cuz i took vics :[

6. Yeah man. My buddy has 3 x 24 packs and some vodka and other shit left over from his christmas party but we have no bud.

7. Damn bro if i was in minnesota i'd help you out :D

8. Yeah man usually I'm set but our people are not answering. At least one of us is fucked up haha.

9. chillin, just smoked a j:smoke:

10. It's a loner stoner night for me tonight yall

11. Nahh! I don't like getting fucked up when I feel like shit. But this morning I did smoke a Diesel blunt and had a couple of bowls with some friends. :)