anyone else get this feeling at the barber?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPavilion, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Whenever I goto the barber to get my haircut and they use the electric razor thing on my hair I get this weird tingly feeling in my the small of my back.

It happens whenever the razor is turned on and close to me, it doesn't even have to be touching me, just near me for the feeling to happen.

Sometimes it can get pretty overwhelming.

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else? It's happened every single time I've gotten a hair cut, ever.

2. Ever since I got cut by a barber that feeling is almost unbearable

3. Glad I'm not alone.

4. I love getting haircuts. It feels so good. :p

5. It's 2X worse when you go in stoned.

6. Yeah that shit happen's to me err time i go.

7. just reading this made me shiver

8. same heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere. I asked so many of my friends if they had any clue what I was talking about and none did.

guess i'm not the only weirdo.

9. Lol none of my friends did either, they all looked at me like I was weird. Maybe it's a blade thing. But the feeling... jesus... I did go in high last time it was crazy, and prompted me to post this.

10. I remember getting that feeling when I was a little kid too though ... before I started smoking. :D

11. I was like that when I was a kid. I would start laughing like crazy. Barber's thought it was cute so they didn't mind.

Now I'm used to it. I only get it when they use those old school blades that are extremely Sharp. It creeps me out.