Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else get pale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vaheb, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Everytime suspicions have rose with my parents when I visit them is because they say I "look" pale.

And I can somewhat see it by looking at my neck and seeing that its a yellowish/white tone color.

I live at my own place, but I visit the parentals every 2-3 weeks and this shit always causes problems..

So, does anyone else get a little pale when they smoke?

ps. this probably occurs after blazing everyday. but if i have only one sesh every 4-5 days, i'm usually fine, but thats never the case.

2. Hm..... LA..... Try tanning? I mean, I love the feeling of the sun on my face after smoking a bowl.

*edit so I have something pertaining to the post; there WAS a reason I came in here haha - I get comments on my face being pale routinely. Though from lack of sleep or smoking, I don't know

3. I also have been thinking that it might be connected to a lack of sleep, because everytime I smoke, I can't go straight to sleep and I end up staying up to like 2 or 3 when I have class at like 9 or 10.

It might be a direct correlation.

4. how much water do you drink daily?

dehydration will make you a very pale person.

5. @ Vaheb Get some indicas man! I drop dead after a half hour tops. Up studying now; after I finish I plan to get to sleep quickly with something high in CBDs.

6. This might also be true... I do not drink a lot of water. It was only about 2 weeks ago when i started drinking a minimum of 2 bottles of water a day.

7. I'm the pastiest fuck in my neighborhood.

8. dude, whats your body weight? you should be drinking AT LEAST a 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of water a day, and thats definitely a minimum...

i've been making it a point to drink at least a gallon a day, i feel sooo much better since then. also, a healthy vitamin regimen helps a whole bunch too...

9. Indicas only put me to sleep like an hour and a half to 2 hours after I smoke on the comedown. I can't go straight to sleep because my mind will be lost in thought.

10. Varies between 145-150 and about 5'7.

11. O.O Thats a lot of water.. I think I need to up my intake then. Been drinking a litre only. Haha, got off sodas a while back, switched to just drinking lots of milk. Now I'm done with milk; I just hate water. But its one of those things to get used to; in the absence of sugars, water will eventually be just as tasty. Thanks for posting; here I thought my forced litre was good enough.

12. at least a 1/2 a gallon daily, preferably more...

i can pretty much guarantee this will take care of your pale problem.

stay hydrated my friend.

13. Having a mild whitey?