Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else get like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeafatblunt, Apr 21, 2012.

1. sometimes when i smoke a lot in one day, i'll wake up the next day and feel physically and mentally drained, like an extreme feeling of being burnt. are there any quick "cures" for this? i have a lot to do later and i can't seem to fully wake myself up

2. [quote name='"smokeafatblunt"']sometimes when i smoke a lot in one day, i'll wake up the next day and feel physically and mentally drained, like an extreme feeling of being burnt. are there any quick "cures" for this? i have a lot to do later and i can't seem to fully wake myself up[/quote]

Yes it's just being very buzzed from a lot of usage. Theres is still thick amount of thc in your system, but its not brand new to your body anymore due to sleep

3. That happened to me for the first few years.
    Somewhere along the way it just stopped happening whether I smoke regularly or not.

4. You're dazed and confused man. :smoke:

Eat something or drink coffee idk.

5. Stoned over. Happened to me a lot, still feel pretty stoned in the mornings, but wake up soon enough!

6. Hair of the dog :bongin:

7. if only i had the endurance. smoked an entire quarter yesterday