Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else get cranky?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Nov 2, 2012.

1. #1 camram, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    As a cannabis user, I try my best not to be egocentric and arrogant but sometimes people are just annoying. I'm usually a happy-go-lucky guy but when people ask idiotic questions, I find myself being a little crab.

For example, today my sister, who is in her early 20's, asked how to save a Word file as a PDF. I was more than obliged to help her but thought not knowing something so simple for her age was weird. I gave her a little bit of a hard time.

Another example, when people mix up cities and countries, like referring to London as a region of the world or its own country.

Anyone else get like this?

2. #2 Ingjr, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    Smoke more, mellow out. Your right though, people are annoying sometimes.

3. i get ya, there are a lot of idiots out there.

4. LOL. How long did that take?

5. Hahhaha, I don't know, around 5 maybe 10 minutes :D

6. You got some talent man, even though that was not how it went down lol

7. Hahaha, thank you thank you :D

8. Is your sis hot?

9. nope, never