anyone else find it impossible to get that 8 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 19, 2013.

1. No matter how much weed i smoke i cant get a full 8 hours of sleep. I always wake up like 5 hours after i hit the sack. And once im up theres no turning me off. I cant sleep during the day. And im a total insomniac. But i wish i could just get a few more hours so i wasnt always tired

2. Well, I go to bed, my mom has about 4 dogs. She gets up pretty early and when she goes down stairs, they all bark which wakes me up, so she get's up pretty early, so yeah it's tough lol.

3. I don't sleep well either Coolest.

My mind is racing a lot, I think that is why I never sleep long. Always a lot to think about.

4. #4 Serenity, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
    Ever since I took a popular sleep aid(drug safer than cannabis, no known LD50) for less than a month I have never been able to get more than five hours of sleep. Every once in awhile I'll get the normal 9 hours but that's only if I have been up for days or have taken things I can't say. And this is when I can clear my mind and don't have chronic RLS that night. 

5. #5 jwbooth, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2013
    I've never slept more than 5 straight hours, and I'll usually wake up 3-4 times a night... But it's always been this way, so it's not out of the ordinary or anything I think about really. It was way worse before I started smoking... now I can at least fall back asleep within a half hour of waking up.

6. Try not smoking before you go to sleep. Maybe stop in the afternoon. You want to be physically tired as well - maybe you aren't exercising enough.
    I've heard marijuana can affect your REM cycles and sleep patterns and I feel it when I smoke. Usually I get better sleep and have clear dreams when I don't smoke before I sleep. But that usually doesn't stop me.

Good luck

7. Yeah man, I feel you. When my eyes open, I am 0-60 in .5 seconds. Running fast the REST of the day. I hate it. I feel like I never slept and I have INFUCKINGTENSEE dreams. My girl says I am tense and tight, stretched and strained in my sleep. I wonder what the deal is.

Good luck OP.

8. Try exercising throughout the day and having a light smoke session 2 hours before you want to go to sleep.

9. I was going to try to give some good advice, but the amount of time you've spent trolling has me wondering if even this thread is legit... :hide: 

10. fuck that 5 hours uh uh no way.  i sleep at least 9 hours a day now that i got a month off lol.  2pm i just wake n baked at 130 lol 

11. Lotta INsomniacs man lol

I generally make myself go to sleep by 10.. SOMETIMES 11 if im feeling frisky..

and if i am out of bed before 7:30am there'll be hell to pay. Thats why my puppy gets to sleep alone in the living room now.  :devious:

So ya AT the very least i get 8 hrs.. Id be so tired and cranky if i didnt get to sleep.. 

12. i could never go to bed at 10.  or 11.  lol

13. I blame my shitty bed

14. i can  sleep for 14 hours after vaping to the max, i cant imagine getting 5 hours max

15. after 6 hours im perfectly awake and ready, after 7 im extremely tired again, weird shit 

Lol what do you do in the time from.. 10pm until whenever you normally fall asleep?

Play Video Games? Smoke? Watch TV? Jerk Off?

I realized thats all i did in the late hours was mindless bullshit to fill my time. So i adjusted my sleeping schedule and now im up at 8am every morning completely rested and not all groggy which is nice cause i work 6 days a week starting at 10am so im able to go play with my dog and make a smoothie before work which is nice :smoke:

8 hours isn't a rule, it's more of a guideline. Everyone is different, and if you feel well rested after 6 hours then I would try to stick to a solid 6 hour sleep schedule so you don't end up groggy. :confused_2: 

18. I sleep for around 12 hours If I don't have to get up for school or work or something. 

19. To much caffeine... to much weed.

Csnt sleep even after one cup of coffee In the am

20. Thats another thing. I dont drink any coffee or energy drinks. EVER.

So ya i dont have Caffiene pumping through my blood all day like a lot of you