Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else feel like this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Whenever i blaze up and get high on the come down i feel really weird a after, it's only when i smoke inside it's almost i have the high vision but everything else isn't high. It's only just come apparant to be honest in the last few weeks and i have been toking over 2 years, just my thoughts! :p:hello:

2. I feel ya here man! Is it when you're by yourself or just sitting around? I feel like my highs are much shorter when I'm inactive or by myself, but if I'm on an adventure or doing something it is skews much better

3. No. That does not happen to me at all.

4. I just feel out of it and tired on the comedown..
    And nooo idea what you mean by "it's almost i have the high vision but everything else isn't high."

5. Hi vision where you are squinting because your so stoned it makes everything blurry. I feel tired on the comedown smoke another bowl or wait it out up to 4 hours or so and you will start to feel better.

6. what happens to me is when my high is over i still feel kinda out of it and that lasts for a few more hours or until i blaze again or sleep

7. exact same. unless im out and about