anyone else ever smoke apples?

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, May 3, 2008.

1. Hey,

Back in February I sold/Tossed all my para because I quit toking. I started back up in

the last 2 weeks or so. I'm only a weekender now, though. I havent bought any new

pieces, and I hate foil with a passion. So, I've just been turning apples into pipes to

hold me over. It's been working pretty nice, plus my weed tastes like apple. Anyone

else ever do this?

2. Haha yes! Before I had my own piece, I smokes out of apples all of the time. They're not bad to use. Better than foil. But every now and then I'd smoke part of the apple on accident. I found it to be spicy and the smoke harsh. =p

3. Ya, I've done it before. I smoked out of an orange too.

4. dude, apples are like so weird...smoking the flower of a plant through the fruit of another.....i dunno, but apples are dank to smoke man, i would put one in the freezer for a while, let it get cold so it sorta chills the smoke going through the apple...dunno, but it seemed to effect it.

5. Try Carrot's as well. They get weird after a couple uses, but they are easy to hollow out and the perfect shape for a pipe.

6. All naturale man. Awesome.

7. The best thing about doing that is... You can eat the evidence away plus it taste good.