Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone else ever only "feel" the high after they've moved a bit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Feb 25, 2018.

1. What I'm trying to talk about is hard to explain but ill using an example:

Sometimes when I'm smoking, ill be a few minutes it, and usually ill feel it while smoking.

But sometimes, if I'm sitting while smoking a bowl or something, when I'm done I won't really feel much. But then when I stand up or just start looking around the high just feels like it suddenly kicks in.

Anyone else or just me? hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. yea, its like when you think ull have another J and then realise that your stoned and don't need to.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes! Exactly this. I'll go outside with 2 joints and with the intention to smoke both, but after the 1st one I realize that I'm already really high and end up not taking the 2nd one haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I get this. Sometimes when I smoke alone I'll smoke a bowl sitting at my desk. About 5-10 minutes will go by and I'll have a little body high but thats it. But then if I get up to go get a drink or something it will really hit me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I really feel it is when I've smoked and something comes up I want to be straight for, or I just need to have a straight conversation and end up all flustered.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I thought it was just me. Lol