anyone else drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kid_sehn, Dec 7, 2009.

1. :wave: I'm about an hour from Lancaster. You got good bud up there?

2. I'm drunk... as usual.

3. Another night wasted...dicosverd my stash of vladimirrs vodka ealrier today. staying in my curent status with soem beer.

4. Damn I haven't gotten drunk since last year. Well hope you guys are having a good time! :)

5. Well i am, it'd be better if my ex wasn't playing games with me. She knwo's i'm ore truthful when i have alcohol in me. She lives 2 hours away which doesn't work for me at the moment.. but whatever, I'm having fun and no one is ruining that. Unless cops come a knocking at the door.

6. drinking on some ron diaz yo! yeah!!

7. Naty ice man, holding the ruskie standart in reserve...grey goose = cat piss

8. I thought i was going to be pretty well off last night on some 50ml bottels of wild turkey i had, but i was decieved and only got buzzed.

9. hahaha Im fucking gone. I took a hydro ten and work around ten. smoked a couple of bowls of dank with some friends after work. I had a couple of beers in the process I feel ecstatic :p
    I havent had any opiates in a couple of months I was fiending lol

10. hahah, nice i might go out for a couple mroe beers to keep me where i'm at or above :hello:

11. I am drunk on country club malt and vodka unfortunately. Shit's got to stop :mad:

12. country club malt?? sounds awsome! do you drink a lot??

13. Tonight I'm going moderate, I drank a 40oz, had some white wine (I was with my gf :) ) then like 4ish shots of standard 80 proof vodka.

Country club is not bad at all. Very smooth.

When I'm on my drinking bs it's around a bottle of vodka a day, everyday.

14. i was just wondering if this is good for you? like do you enjoy all the drinking?

15. Well I enjoy the being drunk part and the drinking part but drinking heavy and for awhile? FUCK NO.

W/d's, occasionally throwing up blood, and 2 hospital visits have been zero fun. I wouldn't recommend them.

16. yeah. sounds like its a no no. i personally hate being drunk but i really like drinking. its terrible. i love all beer but can't have more than like 6 or i'm trashed. all liquer too.

17. Is it the taste or the burn you enjoy? Maybe both?

18. just the taste. i love beer! whiskey is my favorite! wild turkey, jim beam, jamison. i will drink a bottle of these and be fucked up crazy. but i hate getting drunk off them. i wish i could drink as much as i want and not get drunk but get just drink. same with you??

19. Well the reason I like drinking is anxiety relief so I crave the drug itself. But i do know what you mean on just taste.

Lately I've been drinking non-alcoholic beers like o'doul's. They don't taste as good as a sam adams winter lager but it kinda tricks the mind and subdues the cravings.