Anyone else coked out?

Discussion in 'General' started by gimmeaporsche, Mar 16, 2007.

1. I am about 4/5 of the way through a 8 ball. I plan on finishing the whole thing by sunup. I am buzzing like crazy right now.

2. Oooo I'm jealous, email me some ;)

3. It's GRASS city, Not crack head city, please find a different forum for this garbage.

4. If I could email it to you I so would. I am really generous when it comes to narcotics. I am always giving out freebies but then again I get my stuff extremely cheap also.

5. Ya this might be grasscity, but this forum is the general forum. You can write about pretty much anything here.

6. Why did you have to make another thread about you doing coke today....is it your first time or something? You remind me of kids I know who instead of enjoying their drug they go straight to the computer and start posting shit on myspace and whatnot about how cool the drug is and how they're so fucked up. On your other thread you said even if something was wrong you wouldn't go to the hospital because you couldn't afford a coke charge or something lol...I think your a cunt...enjoy your high while it lasts

7. Hey I am sorry. I did not mean to piss anyone off. I just really felt like talking and this was helping me get the urge out. So I am sorry that I pissed you off.

Also this is not my first time. I am just really hyped up right now. Feeling really good and want to be social.

8. Well, if it means anything I'm totally blazed right now munching on cheeze crackers

9. Hey thats fun. I am thinking about getting blazed. I dont know if I will have time before work though. But comedown at work is gonna be a bitch. But o well its worth it for the binge I get to go on. Small price to pay to feel like a god.

10. damn ignore those fucking assholes.

This place is fillin up with angry motherfuckers jesus.

He's coked up, of course hes gonna post a bunch, chill the fuck out.

11. Thanks man for defending me. It's nice to have someone on my side for once. So how long are you gonna stay clean till you get back on the stuff again?

12. Good attitudes in this thread:rolleyes:

The other night at drank an energy drink at 8pm and I had to work at 4am, didint get to sleep untill around 3, woke up at 3:30 and went to work for 8 hours. It was pretty rough let me tell you.

:hello:eric:hello:

13. I am going on about 20 hours with no sleep. Which sucks cause my crash is gonna be right on the middle of work on the busiest day of the week. O well i will just have to muscle my way through the night. Luckily I am getting another half 8 ball to pick me back up again.

14. Hey man, shut the hell up. He has just as much right to post random stuff as you do. If you ask me, his post was way cooler.

15. just crash and be done with it

you'll regret that measly 1.7 when the nose throb comes back your stuffed up and mad at the world

16. haha yea man, u cant post about doin coke on here, i know this from experience.... same with heroin, anything else though like acid and shrooms and salvia is "cool" though

haha what happened to the good ol days when i could post my crazy drug stories n people were entertained, prolly cuz i aint gettin arrested or gettin jacked by jesus these days

17. Different group of people moved in Neg

Like Ars said, you will most likely regret more coke man, wouldnt suggest it

18. I decided that I am quiting. It is just not worth it. It cost to much for the little bit of high you get, you feel like shit after. There are just to many reasons not to do it. So I am quiting.

19. Good for you man. A buddy of mine was hooked for a while, finally realized that his life was literally going down the drain and was able to stop

Snow changes people