anyone else bored on a friday night?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by postblue, Sep 4, 2009.

1. i'm so fucking bored, not even drunk/high

I'm sat here drinking vodka and tizer, actually quite nice... no weed, no drugs. Nothing. I'm so bored. Whats there to do? its nightime here in england.

'm so skint i can't even afford my own cigarettes or food, why i cant go out. :mad:

2. I'm about to pick up then head to a sweet concert so I'm all set. :cool:

3. Dude that was me at the beginning of the summer then I robo'd downtown and got a weed connect and when I smoke weed everything works out haha even money wise with no job ive smoked everyday for the last few months and other shit..

4. Its only Friday, dinner time here. I have a feeling I'm gunna be bored too man, smoked my last little bit last night. Ugh. Now I'll end up getting hammered on Vodka dn Banana Snapple lol.

5. doing laundry, play vball, showering, going out with friends to party.

repeat all weekend :D (minus laundry)

6. Video games my friend :D

• madden 10
    • jack off
    • call it a night

A few bong packs in between.

7. I'm kinda bored but I did an oxy 30 an x and smoked 2 blunts. I'm just sitting here wishing that I had a 360 and NBA 2K9. I've been dying to play that game for a while.

8. Shit bro, me too. :(

I'm ganna see if anyone wants to hang tonight and maybe have a sesh :bongin:

9. i'm about to have a party :D
    u're welcome to join, but you're all the way there in england..so you can pretend to be at my party...having fun?

10. Can I come?

11. Im bored for another few hours, untill shit starts kickin' at the bar. Going to take a few joints and smoke in my normal nearby spot with a friend when I get there. Untill then, I'm playing games on steam and browsing GC.

12. My day hasnt even started yet. Goin to a friends for a session at 8

13. me too. not shit goin on tonite. this bitch completely dissed me and everyone chills at her apartment, so i'm pretty much stuck alone. ugh.

14. yes, but im going out soon!!!
    been baked all day sorry to say as you have not been!
    mamde red beans and rice first time, it was fun!

15. im bored too. its 2:30 a.m here, got back home a little while ago after seeing a movie. Not drunk, not high, lost all connections to weed. I feel ya bro

16. I'm bored at the moment, but that's about to change...

[​IMG]

17. It's like 8 here just smoked a bowl and im heading up to my local college town, always something to do on a campus.

18. Yup. No weed around, whole area is mostly dry. No other psychoactives either of course. Jack shit to do, no money. Yeah. Fun.

19. ive had an alright but boring day.
    bout to roll up a purple haze wrap and watch south park though.