Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone else actually NOT like smoking all day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allouttaweed, Jan 23, 2011.

1. i have noticed that i rather enjoy just being high for the last few hours of the day rather than the whole day. when im high all day i just feel sluggish and tired by 5-6 o'clock and i dont really enjoy it, so i just dont smoke until 5 or so and chill for the rest of the night. anyone else feel this way? its just weird because i used to love being high all day, but for the last few months its been like i described. thoughts?

2. totaly agree with you man
    i try to medicatebefore work
    to get me through the day,
    but then i get home n i like to wait
    till that night, otherwise i becom
    a lazy bum.
    for the rest of the day

than that becomes a cycle..
    sucks

3. Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually have things to get done, so I toke up usually at night, then fall asleep. But weekends I'm all out, stoned all day. :smoke:

4. yepp, sometimes even on weekends
    just so i know illdo stuff
    i wait to burn like all day
    its odd

5. Friday, I didn't stay high all day. I stayed BAKED from 1230pm till 230am. It was nice.

6. I blaze all day and still get shit done. no matter how high you are, you still make a conscious decision about whether or not your gonna waste your day or do what you gotta do.

7. :hello:

8. ya because when im really burnt i dont feel like smoking anymore i just wanna sleep and then smoking isnt enjoyable

9. On week days Ill smoke once or twice, after supper, school, homework and sometimes an activity like sports or sex or somethin. Sometimes I dont smoke at all

On weekends when I don't have much to do I blaze in the afternoon, and get really high at night after going out or something :cool: But usually I just smoke at night, you'll rarely see me blazing before like 7 pm

10. i get high before most things except class. and sometimes before class. i like to roll myself a joint for when i get out of class, nice little reward.

11. on weekdays i usually smoke once in the morning, and then smoke more in the evening and into the night. it's nice :)

on the weekends it depends what i have going on but it usually involves copious amounts of marijuana :smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. Depends on the day. Generally if I have things to do I won't toke until the end of the day when I want to unwind, generally when I'm cooking dinner or watching ESPN highlights.

But certain lazy days like today I'll probably get blitzed all day and watch the playoff games.

13. I hate smoking all day, but once a day everyday in the evening is amazing. Something to look forward to after school/work and you really get to relax and enjoy life.

Twice a day is also fine sometimes for me after school, i vape so it doesnt get me as tired as smoking.

14. Things may change in the future, but for now I like smoking at the end of the day too. On the weekends I'm really tempted to smoke during the day though... like right now!! So I might... but then I feel like I won't get anything done because it just feels so nice to relax. :smoke:

15. i never said i don't get things done, i said i just don't like to be high all day. its just not as enjoyable to me as kickin back with a bowl at the end of the day and chillin, watching a movie or a good tv show.

16. It's more enjoyable for me to wait all day, and come home to smoke. The first hit of the day always gets me SO fucking ripped :D

Smoking all day gives me the burnt out feeling as well, I usually end up eating a shitload of junk food and doing nothing.

17. I agree with you. If I wake n bake I have to keep smoking all day or I feel like shit

18. Idk, weed for me is like a reward. I like to blaze when everything I got to do is done.

19. I smoke like once a day maybe twice if I blazed early the first time but then there will be days when I just dont smoke at all. I dont like being high all day I only smoke to relax and when Im with friends or watching TV or playing games or whatever. I know people that wake n bake because they need it to function for the day and I see that as being a fiend letting MJ control you like that.