Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone dirtbike while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkysDaLimit420, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I just got a 2001 yz250 and this things a beast!
    Once I tame this beast and learn how to handle the power i think i will go on long trail rides once I am high ;)

Anyone else ride when your high?
    2 stroke 4 life!!

2. 01 kx250, love riding in the trails blazed or not. 250 2t's go like raped apes

3. I don't own a dirtbike but I do own an 03' banshee. Fucking thing is nutz.

2 stroke all the way

4. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']I just got a 2001 yz250 and this things a beast!
    Once I tame this beast and learn how to handle the power i think i will go on long trail rides once I am high ;)

Anyone else ride when your high?
    2 stroke 4 life!![/quote]

Ive never been one for dirtbikes but I do own an 09 ninja 650.. And that thing is fun as fuck when your high

5. yea they do first day i got mine i tried to ride across a 1 foot deep river and the thing threw me up into a wheelie and i just flew across the river and somehow landed it lol it was sick

6. riding high is great. Just dont trip and ride your dirtbike. very bad experience.......

7. No never do that......been riding for 20 years trail and track....enema hurt many times even broke my 3 4 and 5th vertebras at a track but never would I ride high......

there is just too much at stake here bud

your endangering the people on the track as well as the people who may need too help you if you crash hard

8. I got a 2000 Honda 200 and I rode it in my woods blazed allll summer loooong. Blazing in the woods Is awesome but I can't ride anymore because it's deer season and my brother would be pissed

9. I tried dirtbiking sober first, I suck! I would never risk it high or sober unless I have to.

10. I used to have a 03 yz 125 but that thing was fun as fuck wish I still had it. Never ode high though lol. If you ain't mixin gas you ain't haulin ass lmaoo

11. Don't go do some crazy shit and tricks, but that would be awesome to just cruise around blazed. Just make sure you have a decent tolerance before doing so.