Anyone buy a Growbox from this site?

Discussion in 'General' started by ToTheDome, Aug 30, 2011.

1. You would rather just buy the lights, inline fan, nutes, etc. and a tent and go from there. It saves you money and if growing isn't your thing they are easier to get rid of.

2. Ya I checked those out. But theyre all hydro. and i really dont wanna do Hydro...

The other one BCNorthernLights called me and started talking to me n shit and seemed like some down to earth guys. Said they have grow assisstance 24/7 all year long AND theres like a 3 year warranty.

I think im gunna save up and get that little one.. "The Producer" pckg. Its 3700 but i think i can save up to that in a couple months.

3. That would be a HUGE mistake!!! BC Northern Lights is WAY over priced and works half as good as SuperCloset....for $3,700 you could get SUperCloset's Trinity....2 full cabinets!.....or the Deluxe....bigger than the producer for $1,200 less!!
    .....or you can pay an extra $1,200 to have the privilege of hand watering your 2" tall mother plant in the producer....LOL!
    Check my journal and other journals....SC is the way to go.

4. Mr. GrowPro

These ones aren't too expensive, I've heard good things about them.

5. [quote name='"HookedOnPonics"']That would be a HUGE mistake!!! BC Northern Lights is WAY over priced and works half as good as SuperCloset....for $3,700 you could get SUperCloset's Trinity....2 full cabinets!.....or the Deluxe....bigger than the producer for $1,200 less!!
    .....or you can pay an extra $1,200 to have the privilege of hand watering your 2" tall mother plant in the producer....LOL!
    Check my journal and other journals....SC is the way to go.[/quote]

Thank You for the info!