anyone bmx?

Discussion in 'General' started by winna99, Aug 2, 2011.

1. i do... not too good can only bunny hop and foot jam.. having trouble on the tail whip :/ anyone else here bmx?

2. footjam tailwhip? or just straight up tailwhip? i'd attempt a barspin or x-up before you go for a tailwhip lol.

3. Its been a long time but I used to ride. I agree with motion on the x-up. It was one of the first things I learned. What bike you got?

4. footjam tailwhip

and i got a custom parts bike from a friend

5. #5 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Yessir! I actually was at the X-games you could see me on TV during the BMX big air. I go to Woodward for a month every year. Not too amazing but I try :D Own a Hoffman 2011 Condor EC.
    EDIT: Used to ride around with these guys 24/7, one of them used to be my dealer :D but he quit selling a while ago. http://www.youtube.com/user/Vail329#p/a/u/0/x80gbwK9wVM

6. i can do stright up tailwhips flat but cant barspin...i think tailwhips are the easist think apart from spins and no footers or tuck nos

7. I work at a pizza place with a pro bmx dude, def paul. He's pretty good and I think he's been on x-games. You should check him out. He rides chainless and he lost all of his hearing when he was young but he still has some of it with hearing aids.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XyiwPtqD8Y"]‪Deaf Paul Inspirational BMX Biker‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. i have a confession...

im dave mirra

9. Confession I think Dave Mirra is a dick n nothin more than a good for nothing trickster, what kinda Ryder only like park n vert, y play in the park when u can explore the jungle that is street

10. jersey in da house!!!!

do you know lil lou?

11. Riding bmx is the shit! Expecially when youre high. I was at woodward west a while ago, learned backflips! :smoke:

12. my main bitch :D

Attached Files:

13. Better question any one ave any vids on u tube bmxin

14. Looks clean