Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone blaze in the last hour?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kushman2020, Dec 31, 2008.

1. its 1:00AM eastern where i am, and i just lit up about 20 minutes ago. havent been high all day until now. personally i love getting high a little bit before i sleep. anyone else like to blaze at bedtime?

2. i ate 2 brownies and took sum bong rips the brownies are strong:D

3. Blazing a bowl right now...and i'm definitely not going to sleep tonight.

Late wake up + Sativa ---> Food ---> Energy = Awake.

4. I'm smoking some hash I just made right now. Wish I had brownies instead though.

5. just about 10 minutes ago. haven't smoked all day.. unfortunatley it was brick mids, still got ill off a bowl though =D

6. Yeahh,

I smoked just before I got home. I'm probably going to go smoke a quick bowl before bed right now too.

7. 3 times in the last hour. and am just about to spark another chillum bowl in a bit here.

8. haha man right on, you're at PSU? I got a bunch of buddies there that blaze from NH

9. i just smoked a fat ass blunt of some flame ass piff with a bunch of people an i smoked some spice gold witch got me really blasted its a bunch of psycoavtice herbs mixed together an it gets you blasted..an best of all its legal you can get it at some smoke shops if not you can get it off line but the shits crazy you should try it..PeAcE
    :smoke:

10. packed an afro bowl for my hug slide. just smoked about a gram thru my 2 footer bonng. Kim Bong Ill lol

11. im taking some rips ATM

12. just smoked a fat ass blunt of some og kush mixed with some beasters!

13. omg these brownies keep hitting me harder my friends just left and im about to pack another bowl

14. mmm brownies. man i always get the freaking munchies. but i have my trusty gallon of goldfish handy:smoking:

15. I'm home on break right now. I am in Mass. What grade are your buddies in?

16. Sitting here working the graveyeard shift at work, getting ready to light up and enjoy some Subway and chocolate chip brownies.

How else do you pass the time when your job consists of supervising a house during the night where the residents sleep all night.

Man I love my job.

17. Like 10 minutes ago dude. So good.

18. Sir, I have just smoked some very nice 25micron bubble hash and I am lit up like Christmas.

I do like to smoke before bed, but it more or less destroys your ability to remember dreams and can fsck up your stomach in some cases. It's best to burn at night, eat, come down and go to bed instead of just smoking more. Keep on smokin'.

19. i had two joints my sister rolled up, and we smoked, i got the roaches and smoked them through my bong, i am currently thinking about packing up a big bong bowl and smoking again:smoking:

20. Luuucky. If I knew where to get some hash instead of the schwag here, then I would be in heaven.